Nothing to see here! Major X #0, Venom #19 and Miles Morales!

What was your title before, and what was it changed too?

The only thing I altered was the subject, so readers have a slight idea what the discussion is about. “Nothing to see here” tells us absolutely nothing about the topic.

As for the Liefeld bashing… well, that’s just how conversations evolve and I don’t think it even got that far. My own comment was being sarcastic, hence I put a smiley at the end.

And yes, the 1st Amendment states you cannot be jailed for speech, says nothing about altering or censoring your speech in someone else’s house or property. I think a lot of people forget that tidbit… or don’t understand it.

1 Like

See my previous reply. I only added to the title so it’s actually telling people what the topic started off talking about.

1 Like

It’s very rare we delete posts or comments. It’s only the really nasty ones that bring zero value to the conversation.

1 Like

I get a power ranger vibe and kind of an celestial vibe too. Not sure the one has no face at all. Maybe he is in training and hasn’t earned it yet.

Just for anyone’s sake of argument:

“The moderators and admins have the right to edit, modify, close, delete posts or topics for any reason (please don’t give us a reason).”

This is the welcome message that all have access to when registering on the forums found at: Welcome to the new CHU Forums

Cheers.

Now… back to talking about Major X, Venom and Miles Morales or wherever those topics lead us… :wink:

Yeah I will not contribute nor be a part of any site which allows admins complete authority to alter a person’s post without a reason at all. Take care.

Isnt that the role of every administration? Its practically the definition of administration. The point being made was that posts do not get deleted or altered on this site. That is the main reason why I contribute here. I have never seen a post erased in my 4 years of visiting CHU. But, it seems like you are looking for a reason to be salty. No offence intended. Just my observation. In all sincerity, thank you for sharing while you were here. :v:

1 Like

Perhaps you should just get off the internet then, cause I don’t know a site that doesn’t have these types of disclaimers on them.

All I did was add to the title so it’s more descriptive. Imagine if everyone started every topic… “Nothing to see here”… no one would read the forums or bother with this site. Geez… take a chill pill and learn to relax a little.

The post was altered or the title?

Popcorn-Buffy-self-aware

1 Like

The title was changed from “Nothing to see here” to “Nothing to see here! Major X #0, Venom #19 and Miles Morales!”

Nothing to get ones panties all knotted up over I say…

Ace.

Am I the only one reading this 11 days later? What happened? Is @Anon still around? Did @agentpoyo really change the title? Is @Mike_C going to share his popcorn? Man I hate cliffhangers.

Anon is/was a troll, and he has been suspended due to incendiary comments he was making, and using multiple accounts. He was looking to do nothing but sow discord in our community.