Nottingham (Mad Cave Studios)

Is this for real?
Wow, people have lost their minds

So what does that mean for #1… price to infinity? SMH :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Read the first issue, seemed like an extremely generic medieval story to me so far… Didn’t wow me at all. Though I do have the 2nd prints on pre-order so we will see.

1 Like

Wow! “Low print” AND “rare”. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Did you see the person in my weekly report trying to sell the Power Rangers Frison variant from last week for $5000 while the highest sale… :thinking:

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s crazy whats going on. Something is afoot.

I love that cover but I only $40 love it.

I’m not a power rangers fan so i’d pay cover for it… wouldn’t go a penny more… :wink:

I’m not a Power Rangers fan, but I am a Jenny Frison fan.

Congrats on that Frison Voltron you posted. :clap:
Great cover.

Ebay listings be like Low print Run Hard to Find Never Read movie soon MCU falcon and winter soldier scarce hot book

2 Likes

Posted mine and it sold within 30 mins. $46, freaking ridiculous and another just sold for $50.

I sold my Nottingham 1. I like money. I can read the second print. (Or sell it if that heats up as well)

You’ve got me stoked - I’ve got 3 copies … going to list 2 tonight.

I listed mine for 7 day auction starting at $3.99 (cover price) 3 hours ago. It’s sitting at $20.50 right now.

1 Like

Not a copy anywhere of Nottingham #2 in my area. I know #1 was hot…but shops around here still didn’t order any of #2. Had one copy secured so was really more curious to see if I would even see them.

Bumming…pretty sums up my day.

Or just wait for the trade!

Sell’em while you gotta them. Art and story are medicore.

2 Likes

Ugh, I am with you on this, but I’m torn since I have 3 and 4 already ordered (out of 5)… do I wait for the set or get stuck with 2-5 without 1? (this is a rhetorical question; I’m just talking out loud)