NOVA movie/tv show project

3 Likes

i dont trust that its rider tho, dealine says they dont know if its a show or film, but production leak from 2 weeks back had it listed as a series on disney+

1 Like

Kevin feige has only been saying nova is coming for like the last 8 years it feels like lol

1 Like

so guy from deadline says its a limited series, like obiwan is. so now im thinking it will be a series about nova corp fighting thanos for the 1st infinity stone.

I’d like to see that. It always seemed like it was too important or too epic to pass over the way they did in the movie.

1 Like

They needed the destruction of Xandar to set up Ryder so I imagine it will be a current story post endgame.

The Nova Corps uniforms sucked though, in the Guardians movies. It will be interesting (assuming there is a show/movie) how the Nova costume would look.

It’s funny as I remember reading that really good blog from Aaron on his Early Retirement Diary website.
Always loved his stuff and hope he is doing ok.
At any rate, in May of 2020 he wrote up a really good article about Key Nova books to spec on. I made it a specific point to buy all of them and continue to hunt for them.

Anyone else remember that write up? Most notable for me were the Marvel Point One variant and the original Nova run #6 (1st Sphinx). Just yesterday I saw a post on instagram from someone discussing key spec books to now look for and they posted that #6. Felt good to be ahead on that one.

Anyway, Thank you to Aaron wherever you may be. Fair winds and following Seas to you!!!

4 Likes

Yeah, I remember reading that and many others. Really enjoyed his Modern Newsstand lists of top sales. Last I heard he was taking some time off for family or personal reasons. I haven’t even checked his site in almost a year.

3 Likes

known MCU leaker says nova show is about Ryder and Sam

2 Likes

Good God, you’re really pumping Sam hard. How many copies you got ??

1 copy, i deeply apologize to the community for sharing this info, i hope all can forgive me for this trespass

3 Likes

It ain’t a pump if it’s true and it ain’t tricking if you got it.

2 Likes

Cosmic Circus post pretty reliable information, and 1st app of sam is still pretty affordable ($30-40) im not sure why but monopoly doesnt like me very much, everything i post is a pump in his eyes. i heard a rumor about jennifer kale being casted 3-4 days ago, but i didnt post about it, instead i started asking around to mcu leakers. and today one posted about kale being confirmed so i posted about in in D+ thread here and he jumps on me.

1 Like

I know Cosmic Circus is reliable.

It seems we all agree so I don’t get why anyone needs to be arguing. Let’s stop picking at one another and not throwing around baseless accusations of pumping or such.

3 Likes

Pump away I’ve got all those rare Nova 1:25 variants with Sam and Richard on the cover and probably a dozen 1st Sams regulars and ratios.

4 Likes

Dick Rider LOL…carry on

4 Likes

I’ve been searching for a newsstand of Sams first but I don’t think they exist.

1 Like
2 Likes