NYCC 2021 Exclusive Variants

Anyone know where to purchase those dope NYCC 2021 exclusives? Department of Truth #13 has a nice Dr. Dre The Chronic homage.

Comicmint

1 Like

Pat Gleason… woops… I mean Comic Mint

2 Likes

Welcome to our community!

Thanks @drunkwooky for welcoming the new member after their first post.

Most publishers will sell directly from their own site, like IDW does. I can’t recall all will sell them online, most keep them for actual con attendees.

GUN HONEY #1 NYCC COLLECTORS PACK - SIGNED BY CREATOR CHARLES ARDAI (LIMITED TO 200 PACKS)

Weird. Isn’t that Forbidden Planet’s logo?

1 Like

3 Likes

I thought the Jock cover for Superman: Son of Kal-El #1 was to be a NYCC exclusive. any news on what happened to it?

I heard the same. Havent seen any yet

Yes 12 exclusives really putting the CON in convention this year.

1 Like

JOCK posted on his twitter that Comic Sketch Art should have some online. When :man_shrugging:t2:…no clue?
Nothing recently has been posted, but I would keep checking the site often…

https://comicsketchart.com/

1 Like

Wow. Wait till comic king gets ahold of them!

Likely very few sellouts this year. That is insane. Add $12 for priority shipping!

2 Likes

1 Like

Extremely weak offerings from Funko for NYCC

2 Likes

Some days I’m still surprised Funko is still in business.

1 Like

I really don’t like Funko POPs.

I moved offices recently and I had a bunch that people had given me over the years. They were the last things to be unpacked and i just walked them out to the dumpster.

My daughter broke a couple recently. Straight to the trash. I think it’s just a business model that’s real indicative of the throwaway culture we live in. It’s a “collectible” with a low price and low worth. It’s novelty wears off quick and once you are motivated to deal with it, you usually just trash it rather than go through the hassle of trying to sell or donate it.

2 Likes

The only 2 Funkos I even CONSIDERED purchasing was Bob Ross & Cousin Eddie.
I just dont like em

Watch the Bob Ross documentary on Netflix before buying anything Bob Ross branded. Consider who you’re giving your money to.

3 Likes

yea?.. ultimately i purchased neither