Nycc 2022

These include fast pass, but I doubt they include return shipping.

$10 off Moderns/new/vintage.

$20 off Vintage+

$50 off premium.

1 Like

Batman & The Joker: The Deadly Duo #1 Ashcan Edition

3 Likes

Looks like I am going Friday for the day , where is this ashcan available? DC both I imagine?

1 Like

I assume so.

1 Like

As someone who likes ashcans, I may need to try and find a way to get one to read/collect/etc.

2 Likes

I saw this, but it is Dynamic Forces so who knows if you will ever get it…

Edge of Spiderverse #4 (Nycc Variant)

Post this in the Worst Covers thread sheeesh

3 Likes

2 Likes
1 Like

Comixology always has GREAT giveaways at their booth. And they’re always free. Win - Win!

Marvel NYCC variants

X-TERMINATORS #1 J. SCOTT CAMPBELL VARIANT

X-Men Red #7 MARVEL COMICS: Next Big Thing panel exclusive

FREE COMIC BOOK DAY: MARVEL’S VOICES #1 - MARVEL’S VOICES: World Outside Your Window panel exclusive

Miracleman #0 - MARVEL COMICS: MARVEL FANFARE panel exclusive

Ant-Man #4 variant by Nao Fuji - Marvel Unlimited Annual Plus subscriber exclusive

Jane Foster & Mighty Thor #5 - WOMEN OF MARVEL panel exclusive

1 Like

The Momoko is decent, the others are meh… looks like I’m not missing much out of Marvel by not going to NYCC this year.

2 Likes

Momoko looks like all her other spidergwen covers. But I agree it is nice.

Same could be said for JSC covers, they’re all MJ… :wink:

3 Likes

All of Campbell’s covers actually look like his wife, who is a redhead like MJ. I saw her on an episode of, “Say Yes to the Dress,” where she talked about her future husband being a comic artist.

“True” Marvel convention exclusives (by “True” I mean can only be obtained by attending NYCC) almost always carry some steam with them out of the gates. Because… drum roll… you can only get it if you go to NYCC/SDCC.

I kinda laugh when I see a convention exclusive being offered online for sale during convention time. I don’t know where the definition of a convention exclusive got modified to include online sales. It’s not Convention exclusive if you can purchase it online… but it sounds good to call it as such … I guess.

I will be targeting these as I always do.

1 Like

Well. Things fell through for me and it doesn’t look like I am gonna make it up there this year.

Thats a bummer

I bought a Carnage Momoko