Nycc 2023

Do these just pop up randomly at the eBay booth? What’s the difference between the duke and cobra covers to justify the price difference?

1 new book each day at the Ebay booth. The gold foil one is for panel attendees & at Midtown Comics

Where do you read the one-per-day release? Article just speaks to “a” duke 1 ashcan.

:drop_of_blood: stool seems to have something…I hate going there for news…

2 Likes

If someone wants to take a chance and order a cobra commander variant on eBay, I can attempt to pick it up tomorrow. You’ll need to email me the QR code, though. PM me.

It says orders not claimed will be refunded…so if something goes south and I can’t pick it up sounds like the order gets canceled.

I’m ignoring then”pick up by 10/12” as the book came out after that…I think they mean 10/15.

1 Like

what da fuq …???

2 Likes

@agentpoyo is going to be pissed.

But why not? Anything is possible with an infinite number of universes.

And on Sunday, they will have a lie-in. It’s that last variant that should get fans talking…

What is a “lie-in”?

I guess I’ll swing buy early and ask them…

1 Like

Is this an actual book from DC ?

I was originally going to go Friday, but had to change plans.

Between missing the Transformers panel/foil variant, the GI Joe Duke Midtown foil, and this…ugh…

Those bastards.

2 Likes

Good ol’ Comic Mint. Makes me happy to see they’re still putting out such quality material.
And so so cheap! I mean only $60 each? What a bargain

2 Likes

Thats all these fake “stores” can sell now, foil reprints.

Is that all DC/Marvel and those bastards can do now is publish reprints…???

3 Likes

Exactly! And people still get sucked in.

2 Likes

$60 for that foil reprint is such a rip-off.

3 Likes

Why pay cover price for a foil variant when you can pay multiple times more?

3 Likes

wow I totally saw that Batgirl at the comics mint booth yesterday without even realizing. This does probably explain why the line was so long for that booth compared to what I saw on Thursday

2 Likes

b&w Killadelphia 31 NYCC exclusive

2 Likes

that series doesnt get the love it should

2 Likes

SPINSTRESS cosplay

4 Likes