Nycc 2024

Quesada will have something for NYCC.

Looks like his new Mad Cave Disciple comic and also a Disciple Preview book (I think they’re different?)
He’ll sign the comic if you go to the Booth on any of his multiple signing 4 days

2 Likes

Quesada doing mad cave? Wow cool.

1 Like

Mad Cave puts out some quality books, I’m intrigued.

1 Like

Mad Cave is a little indie publisher who slowly grew organically into a nice little powerhouse of quality titles.

2 Likes

Here’s a surefire, can’t miss, make 20x your initial buy-in at NYCC.

Insight Studios (Booth 3261) has a Chuck E. Cheese book signing for his new book Chuck E. Cheese Party Cookbook!!! And get this… get this… Chuck E. Cheese will be there to sign the book!!!

I’ll be there early.
Alone
or with hundreds of 4 year olds
:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Charles Entertainment Cheese restaurants have pretty decent pizza and I will die on that hill.

3 Likes

Chuck E Cheese used to have great breadsticks.

1 Like

I have never been to Chucky Cheese despite living minutes away for nearly 30 years.

Am I missing out?

2 Likes

No. It’s fine, but it is not better than any other major national chain pizza you can think of.

Years ago, I had a couple coworkers who went to Chuck E. Cheese every week because there was some sort of decent special on beer + pizza at the time. I’m sure a couple childless dudes in their 50s coming in weekly did not look great to the employees.

1 Like

If children running around and children parties, and chicken fingers and kids pizza and popcorn and 4 yr olds screaming and yelling are your thing, then you are missing out

Food delivery apps have them listed as Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings.

Yes, he’s the friend of Charles who is a chef. They all have surprisingly elaborate back stories and I share a birthday with the bird of May 27th.

1 Like

The book better be called Out of Shadows and Liz Corkin better be in the Chuck E Cheese suit.

1 Like

During the pandemic we had Chuck E Cheese pizza delivered to the house. It was delicious. We also got like 800 prize tickets as part of the meal deal. Once things opened, we took the kids there and cashed in.

3 Likes

No Adam Hughes. He just cancelled - Medical

Hope he’s alright!

1 Like

From the post he made…it didn’t sound like anything major…just precautionary per his docs advice.

2 Likes

I’ve mostly run dry with JTC.

But he has a really really cool DD cover he’s selling at his booth.
No idea print runs or anything with him anymore, but if it’s debuting at NYCC only; and not immediately on his site (future time - his words), it could be a goodie that is very time sensitive. People either have no clue; don’t pay attention, or simply can’t wait.

*shrugs.