NYCC Star Wars

They also had the foil and signed Atomahawk. But just sold out.

L.A. Comic-Con if they actually go through with the moronic plan to have a massive con this December? Super spreader eventā€¦

Strikeforce: 391
Star wars: 1100
As of 3:30 est

1 Like

Only 229 left of star wars, grab now if you want it and havenā€™t yet.

I had to place a few orders.
Increased print run, but man what a dynamic coverā€¦ and another sell out. :+1:

1 Like

Everything is gone there now lol

I got 8x Strikeforce

Yep, good day. Atomahawk signed Cates books, Strikeforce #1 and Star Wars #7 NYCC ā€œspaceā€ variants. Oh, and the Department of Truth #1 foil books from Tynionā€™s site.

1 Like

Smh tried 4 times my credit kept saying it was fried because of the site. I seen it before any post went up because I follow JTC on IG. Iā€™m kinda pissed but what can u do. Would have been great for the PC and 1 to flip.

Right haha, my first order was just 1 of star wars since I didnā€™t realize it was limit 2. But then saw the strikeforce and placed an order for 1 strikeforce and 1 star wars. Shipping was $7 each item anyways so didnā€™t matter much.

Luke looks like he has a long skinny neckā€¦

Heā€™s a pez dispenser if you look at the top half only

Trying to find a Luke skywalker pez dispenser thatā€™s not him in x-wing pilot garbā€¦impossible!

Saw this on Facebook and had to chuckle. You all saved yourselves $3.99 a month by being forum members.

2 Likes

What a complete joke. That individual needs to have a profile pic in a clown suit.

1 Like

Just got my notification that one of my orders for the star wars 7 negative variant has been shipped!

Hooray, finally shipping! Canā€™t wait for my notification.

Still havenā€™t gotten any notification.

I havenā€™t either, and I forgot I even ordered it :grin: