NYCC Star Wars

Well I do have 2 orders with them, 1 for only the star wars 7 negative variant and another with 1x star wars 7 negative and 1x strikeforce 1 negative. I got the shipped e-mail for the order with only a star wars 7 negative. And there’s ~700 orders between my 2, so maybe they’re just slowly going through them. Also my package was already in transit for 2 days before I got the shipped email yesterday.

Send me yours and I will ship mine to you when they come in.

Bummed I decided to skip that Star Wars cover. I think I had just gotten the Batman NYCC books, and was spending too much cash. Really digging those negative space covers. Found another Spider-geddon 0 1:25 in great condition this week for $13.

Got my order with only 1 book in today, a little bummed as they didn’t put the xxxx/4000 on the cover like they did with past exclusives, it’s only on the included card.

Got my Batman books a few days ago. The Star Wars ones were delivered today but haven’t gone to the mailbox to pick them up

I haven’t even gotten the shipping notification yet.

Me either. And I ordered a ton of comics from Reedpop. Atomohawk, Batman, Star Wars, some negative space variants (6 different orders). Hopefully soon

Maybe Unknown told them to punish you and withhold the books… :wink:

2 Likes

LoL I legit laughed out loud at that.

Anyone else still waiting? I ordered early too and haven’t heard a word.

Same here. I ordered this and several other Reedpop things and no update on any of it.

Yeah. Same. I ordered a bunch.

I ordered 5 of the Batman 100 NYCC from ReedPop and got them last week.

I haven’t gotten the following
Batman
Star Wars
Strike Force

Ordered multiple and am in for a bunch of money.

I received mine 2 days ago safe and sound.

Same. I have about 5 or 6 orders. Nothing shipped. No emails.

I’m still waiting for a shipped email on my strikeforce+star wars cover. I think the strikeforce is holding up these orders for some reason.

I got the Batman. No word on Star Wars or Strike Force yet.

Seems to be fairly random. No word at all regarding my Batman order.

They did ship in a gemini…secured very well…the book itself was bagged/boarded but with the thinnest board I’ve ever seen. Might as well not used one. Book was perfect though.

1 Like