NYCC Star Wars

When you pay a premium for a “convention exclusive” then yes, at that point it’s a “collectible” and it should arrive in satisfying condition.

Order numbers don’t mean order of packing more than likely, not when you’re order has different items from others. Like they said, if they’re waiting on an item to fulfill the order, that’s more than likely the reason.

For my Batman in. They were fine.

Star Wars 7, one of them had a huge crease running down the right hand side, like a box had been put on it and left there and creased and folded the cover up.

Never got an email about the strike force. I got them in today. Both had multiple color breaking spine dings running down the front cover.

The Strikeforce I have a feeling are damaged copies they didn’t sell last year and carted them out for this year.

My copy of Star Wars and the glow in the dark Black Widow shipped today. I hope Strikeforce arrives with minimal issues and the other ones do too or ReedPop will be hearing from me too.

They already heard from me but haven’t responded. Sending a second email about the damages to these and if I do not hear back gonna do a charge back. It’s already been 60 days or so since I paid I want to make sure I am still covered under buyer protection.

1 Like

Just received my two copies. One was in great shape, the other, not so much.

My Star Wars was in rough shape. A gauge that broke color plus several creases on the cover.

Not good.

Yeah. Probably gonna dispute mine.

Hearing all this is making me incredibly nervous to get my one Star Wars and Black Widow that glows in the dark along with the two Strikeforce…

Got my two Strike force copies in today. No shipping notification.

I ended up getting all of my copies (4x star wars, 2 x strike force, 2 x batman) and only one star wars copy really had any issues worth complaining about. The rest all look perfectly fine.

Got my second order in today, my Star wars looks pretty good, but my strikeforce has a few issues. I’ll post them below, do you guys think they’re bad enough to contact reedpop about?

When paying a premium, I think so. If you paid “cover price” of just a few bucks, I probably wouldn’t bother.

1 Like

Thanks for the input @agentpoyo, I will contact them now.

1 Like

Yeah, it becomes a completely different game when you’re paying a premium to me.

1 Like

If you’re not happy with it, contact them. If you’re fine with it, don’t.

Whether or not they’ll do anything about damages at that level is up to them and their own internal policies.

2 Likes

Gonna be honest. That looks like my copies. I think the ones they sold were all damaged and the damage is mostly consistent. If I buy a book blind and it says nothing about it being damaged, I expect it to come undamaged.

Yes. That’s enough to contact them about.

2 Likes

Anybody else still waiting on a shipping email? I am order 78XX

Mine shipped but seem to be stuck in a purgatory of USPS’s, “Will arrive late but is still in transit.”

Finally got my order today. Got the UXM #21 fluorescent and Skottie Young Miles #8, plus a couple of the “free” signed trades, all in perfect condition.

They cancelled my orders of the “free” trades within a day of ordering.