NYCC Star Wars

I got the Batman and Star Wars already

I got my shipping notification for my NYCC Jock Batman’s on Monday.

Seems there is no rhyme or reason to it!

Got my Batman today. Didn’t get any kind of notification that it was being shipped. I will open them tomorrow and check the condition.

Just got my notification tonight that Batman is being shipped. No word on any other of the reedpop exclusives I bought.

Got an email saying the Batman books are on their way. The Star Wars and Strikeforce still nothing.

My Strikeforce just shipped. No word on the Star Wars yet, though. This is glacially slow service.

My Star Wars and Batman have shipped. Still no word on the Strike Force. This kinda sucks.

That’s the first strikeforce I’ve heard being shipped. My order with strikeforce and star wars hasn’t shipped either. @davidbitterbaum if you don’t mind, what was the first or first 2 digits of your order number? Wondering if maybe they’re just packaging super slow as my #75xx I already received but order #82xx has not been shipped yet.

My Strikeforce shipped and my order started as 81xx

1 Like

Thanks! Looks like they’re just insanely slow at packing orders.

This is encouraging. Part of me was convinced that the Strikeforce and similar past variant orders would get cancelled.

1 Like

Yah. They also shipped the negative space X-men comic. I forget the issue. Maybe 21?

I am still waiting for atomohawk red foil to ship

I am 84 as my first two.

Just got these from Reedpop. Wish I purchased more than 2. Look nice in person. Hopefully the other negative space variants will look cool too

3 Likes

My Star Wars just showed up today. Never got a shipping notification about it. But they seem to be in good condition so I won’t complain.

Did just get an email for shipping for my Strikeforce copies.

Got my NYCC Star Wars books. Bagged Boarded in a gemini mailer. Luckily saved packaged cause USPS threw it on snow
smh

Tracking text alerts highly recommend.

Got mine today. Bagged and boarded. Gemini mailer. (Also got my Batman).

Problem is one of them was just kinda crappy condition when it was mailed out. Has a huge crease going down the cover and the first couple of pages. There was also wrinkles all over the back cover.

I hate sounding high maintenance but I contacted ReedPop about this because the condition is unacceptable. I don’t expect a 9.8 but this was just not cool.

1 Like

I emailed them about my unshipped order, this is what they said "We deeply apologize for the delay. Please know that we are working very hard to get all the Metaverse NYCC/MCM orders shipped. Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 and supply chain delays, one or more of the items in your order has taken longer to arrive than we had anticipated. Rest assured that everything is on its way, and we will get your order to you as quickly as possible.

We appreciate your patience and understanding and look forward to shipping your order in the very near future.".

My order number was 81xx and for 1x Star wars and 1x strikeforce, yet people in this thread with orders 84xx have gotten theirs shipped. Hmmmm :thinking:

If it makes you feel any better I just got my Star Wars and I was order number 77xx