Obi-wan kenobi series to begin production in april, cast revealed

What many said back when Disney bought Star Wars they would end up ruining the story by adding bits and pieces between the films. Rogue One worked well because it introduced new characters and added to the story without making new stuff up and everyone died so no need to explain what happened to them.

1 Like

He piloted the pod racers and later the Naboo Starfighters. I think that is how George made that line work. Also, the Jedi Council said that Anakin shouldn’t be trained and Obi-Wan defied them and said he was going to do it anyways. The council kinda said “okay fine
 I don’t like it, but I accept it.”

I get what you’re saying though. There are bits and pieces that don’t totally jive. I don’t mean my rebuttle to be argumentative at all and I hope I don’t come across as such.

1 Like

@drunkwooky if snd when time permits - can we get some of your key books to look for in anticipation of the show?

The Jedi Council trying to stop any Jedi from ever doing anything they disagree with:

download (1)

2 Likes

Star Wars 7, 15, Star Wars 20- Obi-Wan’s early days as a hermit on Tattooine watching over Luke, and his showdown with Black Krrsantan:

Black Krrsantan has already shown up and it would be a smart move for Lucasfilm to reinforce fans following this character’s story.

Star Wars 10 (1998 Dark Horse)- First appearance of A’Sharad Hett, a Jedi Tusken Raider. A long shot that they introduce him, but still in the Legends sources to draw from.

Star Wars Legacy 16 (2006 Dark Horse)- Obi Wan faces off against A’Sharad Hett.

There’s my extremely short list. My prediction is also that Lucasfilm goes a completely different direction and we get none of these panning out. Hahaha.

3 Likes

Bonus round:

War of the Bounty Hunters 4-LOM and Zuckuss.

portrait_uncanny

This one is a long shot, but it’s cheap spec. The timeline doesn’t match up because he left the Stormtrooper corps after A New Hope and Kenobi is prior to A New Hope. He’s just a badass character I’d like to see more of though.

First Appearance:

Sardis Ramsin (male sandtrooper dispatched to Tattooine to find the droids R2-D2 and C-3PO. He became disillusioned with his duties and abandoned the Stormtrooper Corps to ride Dewbacks in the desert.)(Sardis Ramsin has been in a couple novels and short stories up until this point (“A Bad Feeling About This” in The Original Trilogy Stories, Last Shot , “Born in the Storm” and “Bump” in From A Certain Point of View, along with Episode IV: A New Hope).

3 Likes

Star Wars 20 with BK and Obi is a must.

2 Likes

This is amazing as always. That’s the fun part! Maybe it happened and maybe it doesn’t!

It’s starting to look like this is going down in May 2022 with reputable news sources obtaining corroboration on the back end.

1 Like

May 4 (Wed) it is.

2 Likes

The little part of me that wants the logos on my trades and omnibuses to line up will be so annoyed if they miss that corporate opportunity!

Just picked this up today to read in advance of the series.

3 Likes

If, “Moon Knight,” is the end of March through April then this is in May would make sense maybe.

Oooooh! Who’s that character? Do we think he’ll be big in the story?

1 Like

He’ll probably get killed off.

2 Likes
3 Likes

He could even die in the first movie released! :wink:

1 Like