Odds and Ends

2 Likes

30 year age difference…

this is going to go well… :joy: :joy: :rofl:

4 Likes

I remember Foreman in his 50’s I think?, pummeling away at a bunch of loser no-names. But pummel away he did.

You should search out some of Tyson’s latest training videos. He’s still legitimately scary in the ring.

Damn fast.

4 Likes

I’m intrigued, but this press release by Paul’s team is bat sh*t crazy:

“It’s crazy to think that in my second pro fight, I went viral for knocking out Nate Robinson on Mike Tyson’s undercard,” Paul said. “Now, less than four years later, I’m stepping up to face Tyson myself to see if I have what it takes to beat one of boxing’s most notorious fighters and biggest icons. Within just two and a half years of founding MVP, we’re about to produce the biggest fight in history, a fight in the biggest NFL stadium in the US, broadcast live, on the biggest streaming platform in the world – a testament to all we’ve accomplished in such a short amount of time. Whether you’re tuning in on Netflix or showing out in person, whether you’re team Paul or team Tyson, or whether you’re a lifelong boxing fan or watching your first fight, you’re not going to want to miss this event. I could not be more excited to make this amazing fight available to all Netflix subscribers alongside the hardest hitter of all time, Mike Tyson, on Saturday, July 20th. My sights are set on becoming a world champion, and now I have a chance to prove myself against the greatest heavyweight champion ever, the baddest man on the planet and the most dangerous boxer of all time. This will be the fight of a lifetime.”

4 Likes

nobody will ever hype an event like Don King

1 Like

I am sorry but even if Jake Paul wins, Tyson is not the same as he was years ago. Still, I hope Tyson knocks the kid out.

8 Likes

mike tyson is 57 years old

Yup, I’m still intrigued.

Mike Tyson training at 57

Jake paul fighting guys 2x his age again yawnnn

Would be nice if Tyson put him to sleep for a couple weeks.

2 Likes

He’d best not try to steal Mike’s Tiger is all I know…

1 Like

g2g

He just needs to land one punch. Just like the old days.

2 Likes

Logan Paul needs to get knocked out… by anyone really. But Tyson will do.

1 Like

Those words have never been uttered before.

1 Like

I’m not a Mike Tyson apologist (he’s a complicated figure) but if someone has the opportunity to knock out Logan Paul or Jake Paul I hope they take it. Hence, in this situation I am cheering for him!

1 Like

That e-mail lied to me yesterday. This is NOT UNLIMITED!!!

Apparently if I try to sell a billion $ or items in a single month I’m going to run out of ability to do it.

1 Like

I hate it when something prevents me from making them money…