Odds and Ends

This April, you will be receiving at least 1 FREE bundle of 25 Marvel Must-Haves. Marvel Must-Haves are FREE promotional books collecting iconic issues that spotlight the Marvel characters and comic book series currently at the forefront of pop culture! Each FREE bundle contains 25 Marvel Must-Haves. You can put these out on your shelves, include in your weekly pull lists, or spotlight them at the front desk to grab your customers’ attention. These stories have been handpicked to get fans in-tune with current Marvel adventures in comic book series and collections. And they act as perfect jumping on points for new readers too!

The contents of the April Free Marvel Must-Haves are:
Captain America 3 (2023)
Daredevil 2 (2023)
Uncanny Avengers 1 (2023
)

2 Likes

I don’t think digital will ever replace floppies.

Also, pray for me, I am about to have eight 14 year old boys at the house, my son is having his baseball team over tonight for his birthday. We are going to play paintball tomorrow, if the basement survives the night.

(A kid already said he wants to take an upper decker in the urinal)

3 Likes

Tell the kids if they misbehave your aiming for them at paintball!

I planned on doing it even if they did behave.

Put this sticker up in your bathroom.
That’ll teach them.

IMG_1143

I don’t think it works that way…

I can understand if he’s cared for the animal 34 years he would be upset. But letting children swim with an alligator is just pure stupidity. He put the children at risk and, should any kind of incident had ever happed, the animal would have likely been destroyed.

Stupid stupid stupid.

1 Like

Reminds me of the story of that guy who had the pet hippopotamus that he loved. One day it decided it was fed up with him and mauled him to death. People forget these are wild animals…

I made the same mistake about the ex wife… had to finally let her be free! :rofl:

2 Likes

Morgan Johnstone
Staff - 03/18/2024 1:43 PM

Hi BJ,

I just received an update. They are still working out the program, including being able to get the USPS tracking into the system. They are going to continue to try to get your replenishment out USPS, but it may not be the case every week. If you have replenishments for which you don’t see a UPS tracking number in the system for a given week, the center likely got it out USPS. However, there may continue to be weeks that it is sent UPS. I will pass along any additional updates I receive as soon as I hear anything, and I’ll keep an eye on your tracking as well to monitor this.

Thank you,
Morgan

Diamond is still apparently working on USPS. I guess they think it’s more complicated than just going to pitrateship.com and printing a label on demand.

From Lunar we get.

Order Code Title Quantity
651437 0124SC493 SIDNEY HAMMER #1 (OF 4) CVR A MASSACRE Cancelled
Cancellation Reason: cancelled by publisher 1
651437 0124SC494 SIDNEY HAMMER #1 (OF 4) CVR B PABLO COLLAR VAR Cancelled
Cancellation Reason: cancelled by publisher 1

2 Likes

Just a curiosity here: is anybody picking up the Miles Morales #19 1:25 Chew cover this week?

Are you expecting something to happen in this issue?

No, just curious if anyone was grabbing just for the cover art.

4 Likes

I actually watched the Robin Williams version a few months back. Was reminiscing. Hadn’t watched it in maybe 30 years?

That may have been the first movie my mom ever took me to as a young child Definitely one of the first. I remember my brother and I laughing so hard at his exaggerated biceps.

2 Likes

whos buying?

1 Like

Whoever buys it might get it in 2049 based off how long a single dynamic forces book takes to get

9 Likes

$1500 is way too steep for me, but the idea is pretty intriguing. I’m sure buyers will end up with a good share of junk with it, as is the case with all mystery boxes.

1 Like

For $1500 I could get a solid silver of bronze key with no guess work. Mystery boxes can be fun but not for $1500. There are those out in the wild that enjoy a good gamble so I wouldn’t be surprised if there are more than a few takers for it.

2 Likes