Odds and Ends

I’m almost finished Bates Motel. I just finished the Rihanna episode so I only have a few episodes left. Fantastic show with incredible actors.

2 Likes

We used to watch, “Good Doctor,” but fell behind a season or two. Was decent.

Little things.

I just unpacked next weeks Image and DC and Lunar has switched to having their cardboard separators wax coated now. I haven’t seen a problem with their shipments but for years most boxes from Diamond would have ink rubbed off spots by their cardboardish overlays acting like sandpaper rubbing the top two books all the way here. It’s nice to see someone stepping up before we have something to complain about.

PRH appears to be arriving tomorrow. I’m guessing April Fools Day must be a real holiday this year so they’re shipping early.

There appears to be some discrepancy between Diamond’s FOC list and PRH’s. PRH’s looks like normal. Diamond sent a different notice about theirs with a bunch of publishers not allegedly going to be on it.

More monkey madness, Godzilla Kong movie Pops arriving today from Diamond. Last time around they sold out at a lot of places and jumped a little in price online.

2 Likes

Good Friday and Easter… is more than likely what they’re celebrating, not April Fools…

2 Likes
5 Likes

Sayonara! Adios!

1 Like

My free Marvel Calender only lists Friday as Good Friday and Sunday as Easter and Monday as April Fools day.

1 Like
2 Likes

vault spec is right up there with scout spec

2 Likes

Yeah I’m well aware, you’re getting your stuff early due to easter, not April Fool’s day. Nobody gets April Fool’s day off…

Not even Fools?!

Vault puts out comics worth reading still, tho!

1 Like

I mean, they did warn us. Finding an entrance where they can …

That’s what I was thinking which makes me wonder why it needed to be shipped early in the first place. Everyone’s open Friday and Monday like normal it seems including UPS. It was nice of Marvel to make April Fools Day look like the more important holiday by giving them a big Loki image to celebrate while the other two just get tiny test. I would have thought April 1st was a natural fit for Deadpool Day more than Loki who Disney appears to be trying to revive his image in that Season 2 I just watched last week.

I feel like Canada recognizes Easter Monday as a National thing with no mail? Am I right?

correct

Jim Rugg addressing the elephant in the room with Ed Piskor’s behavior.

I find it extremely interesting none of this has been covered by Bleeding Cool.

7 Likes

Kinda makes that whole “dark web” part of his book feel a bit more ominous.

Happy Easter!

6 Likes

Nice! Now I want that cover!