Odds and Ends

I didn’t hear it, but several people I talked to today said they hear a loud “bang” before the shaking started. A also hear others in news articles saying the same…so I looked it up.

https://www.usgs.gov/faqs/what-are-those-booms-i-sometimes-hear-or-during-earthquake#:~:text=No%20one%20knows%20for%20sure,lead%20to%20some%20interesting%20observations.

Something fishy happened in Oregon recently…

Ironic how the accident occurred next to a creek the fish could survive and thrive in.

2 Likes

Marvel Studios + Coca Cola - coming soon

2 Likes

Can CGC grade them? :crazy_face:
I’ll pre-screen the Thanos cans for 9.9

3 Likes
4 Likes

@Bill told a joke but @monopolyjackson came with receipts!

6 Likes

Indeed he did!!! lololol

2 Likes

I wonder if Steel Canvas’ grading is as irresponsible and has the same lack of integrity and accuracy as CGC does. Inquisitive minds want to know :wink:

Nice cans!

5 Likes
2 Likes

Sigh, I’m getting old.

2 Likes

Crazy to think I thought he was old 40 years ago…

3 Likes

I was thinking the exact same thing.

1 Like

Sitting here watching the eclipse, not as exciting as I had hoped. It didn’t get super dark and we did get 95% coverage. I did not turn into a werewolf like I had hoped for.

5 Likes

Yeah I didn’t see anything. Maybe the news will get a better look of it. Cuz its been bright all day

CT has 95% totality and I looked on my security cam in time lapse and didn’t see much of a change in brightness either.

You have to be in that 100% totality or you might as well be anywhere else in the 50-99%.

My special glasses arrived 15 minutes before peak! Kids got a kick out of it, even at 50%.

1 Like

Me and anything related to the Eclipse…

Zero interest at all. No disrespect to those who are captivated by it but…meh

1 Like

My youngest class went outside and saw it. He said “it was there for 5mins. and looked like a banana.” lol. So I guess I missed it lol. Maybe next time…

3 Likes

I’m in the direct path of the eclipse. Was on my couch surfing CHU when it happened. Didn’t even know it was over.

4 Likes

Hey, someone has to hold down the fort while the rest of the crazies are looking up to the sky.

4 Likes