Odds and Ends

Dirty D is an eclectic fellow.

We’ve had that before. Don’t try to hose it off, that stuff loves water.

Type of mold/fungus in the yard. Trying to grow grass and this shows up…

1 Like

@D-Rog Reminds me of one of the stories in the original Creepshow movie.
A tale called “The Lonesome Death of Jordy Verrill”. Stephen King actually played the role of Jordy.

Stay clear of that monkey business…it grows and creeps like “The Blob:” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did CGC help create this?

2 Likes

I have to admit that the last few years I actually have paid for that Key collector app largely because I would completely forget about the auto renewal date and it would pass and just go through.

Finally remembered this time and cut the cord lol. I can’t say it hasn’t been useful at times, but I can certainly make do without it at this point in my collecting career.

I did quite like the first two issues.

What app is this? That’s awesome

Its called Seek.

I use it all the time. Mostly to confirm my suspicions of poison Ivy.

2 Likes

I have a 7th sense for Poison Ivy.
I look for it even while on the streets of Manhattan.

I’ve developed that 7th sense because Poison Ivy is the most god-forsaken, disgusting, ugly, cursed, foul living entity on the face of this planet.

close tie with mosquitoes

3 Likes

Yep, anything that sucks our blood and delivers crushing diseases while sucking blood is right up there. At least birds and other things eat them and they’re part of the life chain. It’s kinda like vampires and galactus…they serve a purpose; even if at our expense.

I submit; however, that the elimination of Poison Ivy has barely any effect in the natural life chain and can be eliminated without any significant impact. Which makes it all the more foul and evil of an entity.

My Addams Family pinball machine came in today. It was my 50th birthday present

9 Likes

Saw this and could not pass it up. I’ll be sitting on the dark side of the moon in my pool this summer…

They also had an AC :zap: DC donut…

2 Likes

I swear I read once that after Humans the most dangerous animals around are mosquitoes because of malaria and other illnesses they transmit.

2 Likes

I recently had Dengue Fever and it was as bad as they say it is. “The bone break disease” is its nickname. To me it felt like getting stabbed over and over again for 4 days.

That sounds terrible.

I really love Hellboy. I love Crooked Man. I love that they are leaning into horror.

But man, this looks cheaply made and meh at best.

1 Like