Odds and Ends

1 Like

Ruh Roh

Makese sense, they don’t have anything to show past shazam 2 aquaman 2 and flash

1 Like

Should of been a new season of Stargirl and the Green Lantern HBO show to showcase unless those are getting the ax too.

Stargirl just premiered its new season like yesterday. No idea whats goin on with the lantern show

After that Tamales nonsense, I just get the feeling Warner wants out of publishing comics altogether.

1 Like

Zoinks!!!

We’ll always have the Tamale Incident.

1 Like

Doubtful, considering they just signed a new distribution contract out of Canada to distribute comics, graphic novels and hardcovers of their books.

3 Likes

Even the weather is controversial these days, Bill.

3 Likes

Yknow… youre right.

2 Likes

LOL the site thought the edited cover of Kyle Rayner i posted was so offensive it flagged and hid it

Thick skin is a blessing. Taking offense to anything is highly subjective. I would never allow a strangers words, pictures, or ideas to ‘offend’ me. Why would I allow them that control over my mental state. Dont give others your power by letting their words, pictures and ideas ‘offend’ you. Heck, you might be offending the offender with your offense, and you wouldn’t want to offend anybody. :beers:

1 Like

New Line Cinema made everyone mad by teasing a new, “Friday the 13th,” movie then revealing it was all just a joke. I made a blog post about how irritated I was:

1 Like

Got in the Knull and winged Venom Marvel Legends set. I really just bought it for Knull but both figures are very impressive and huge. Only complaint really hard to pose Venom with the wings because they fall out easily. Excellent figures they will be sharing space with Galactus soon.

1 Like

I almost pulled the trigger at my LCS but I didn’t because the images on the window-less packaging didn’t compliment the figures. I’m just not a fan of either of Venom’s head sculpts and Knull’s smiling head sculpt made me cringe. Something about it just felt off. Perhaps if I could have seen the actual figure I would have been able to make the purchase…

I kinda enjoy the windowless box you can actually open your toy and just save the box for future resale. I NEVER get to open action figures so I was just excited to actually play around with them and pose them. I would say it’s worth every penny. Venoms tongue sculpt is really nice in person. I thought venom was crappy and didn’t like the wings from the box but amazing figure when you open it up, the huge wing span really puts it over the top.

2 Likes

Maybe I’ll reconsider! If the 2-pack is still there when I next visit my LCS I’ll know it was meant to be.

Honest question:. What is the draw for liking Knull as a character? I didn’t think he was a very well developed character, and I didn’t find him interesting. He does have a cool look, Ill give him that. But, he doesn’t have a defined skill set, and his motivations were very thin, imo.
So, what is it about Knull that makes him a ‘fan favourite’?

3 Likes

I really believe it mostly has to do with the look. Just like Chasm, I’m drawn to Knull because of his appearance, he just looks like a badass.

2 Likes