Odds and Ends

Kinda reminds me of the old Star Wars card game.

1 Like

Idk after playing it you think there’s a lot of strategy but 9/10 matches are won by where you place your last card and where the opponent places their last card, might as well play a competitive coin flip app.

I downloaded it yesterday and played it for hours! Great game!

1 Like

Oh I’ve played it not stop too I’m lvl 45

1 Like

Have you all see Galactus in it yet really cool powerful card with an added animation.

2 Likes

I did see Galactus as well. A game where we both got hands of random cards and I lost because I was too busy reading and looking at each one lol. Saw a Deadpool &:Gree Goblin too. Green Goblin was really cool.

Really a ton of fun.

I haven’t seen Galactus in action but I’ve seen some crazy combos. As of right now I’m level 169. I did drop $3 on the beginner pack and $10 to play the symbiote season pass, so that sped some leveling up.

1 Like

Pretty cool video of Alex Ross painting Marvel villians.

6 Likes
1 Like

Studio Ghibli working on a Star Wars project

6 Likes

Star wars Visions #1 :chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend:

I suspect something new.

Maybe. Just couldn’t help but see how amazing Visions would be adapted by Ghibli.

I’m still buying Visions when I come across them. One of the more promising Star Wars specs that are cheap. Matter of time.

1 Like

Welp, we can’t win em all

2 Likes

Screw the next Miles. The current Miles is rockin it out in the video to this #1 song.

Amanda Ripley ?

2 Likes

She was the main character in Alien: Islolation. If you don’t have time to play the game watch a playthrough. Really good!

Also, the comic was a promo from Sega and is rare and expensive

2 Likes

Isolation is one of my favourite games of sll time. Top notch. :100: