Odds and Ends

Okay, but why?

2 Likes

I might be interested if i havent been burned so many times with kirkman. Too much hype for mediocre stories.

4 Likes

Rom and Micronauts eh? IDW is losing licenses left and right.

2 Likes

I would pay Netflix a bunch of money to stop making these live action anime. Death Note was trash and cowboy bebop were too and arguably the easiest series to do in live action. So far they’re 0-2. One piece from them is coming out and I have no faith they’d do the series justice with how over the top and whacky OP is

I enjoyed the Cowboy Bebop show, but in order to do so I had to ignore the source material somewhat. It might be one of the easiest to do in live action, but it’s also a really unique beast and duplicating that is very very hard. I liked it for what it was!

httpsa://www.bonescoffee.com/products/web-slinger

2 Likes

General Mills first new monster character in 35 years…

:fire: :fire:

2 Likes

I’m gonna give her a try!
In the olden days I could never find Fruit Brute. I loved Fruit Brute

1 Like

Caramel apple…?

2 Likes

And all natural :face_with_spiral_eyes: :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

So I guess the big reveal for Void Rivals is GI Joe and Transformers being introduced to Image comics. Im frankly underwhelmed

3 Likes

Image never fails to over promise and under deliver. Im glad i avoided the fomo

5 Likes

No surprise. IDW is losing all their licenses and will be a major hit to them. IDW is a great publisher with great books but a sinking ship.

1 Like

I keep telling everyone, avoid Kirkman when it comes to spec. He’s like Millar now, maybe check out to read but that’s all that’s gonna happen more than likely.

3 Likes

Whoopie f&^kin doo…

I could care less that GI JOE is back at Image…

so glad I didnt order ANY copies

book should be called VOID RIVALS: TEMPORARY LICENSE #1

2 Likes

Read Void Rivals #1. It’s not terrible but it also didn’t leave me wowed wanting to read more. It might get some attention but it’s another meh, I can live without it or reading it.

2 Likes

If someone could take GI Joe and write the book similar to what they did with the later issues of the Marvel run (the death issues were just really intense), or in the vein of what some of the story arcs from the “Nam” did, it could be so good.
Honestly, even the early issues were so fun/engaging. As a youngster it was the first book that actively had me waiting for new issue release day (about the issue #18-36) time frame.

I feel the same about Transformers.
Great properties that have writers/books that can’t seem to capture the essence of what makes them special to fans.

1 Like

namor accused of sexual assault

1 Like