Odds and Ends

Another one bites the dust… :grinning:

Seems Marvel Studios only hires pedos, abusers, groomers, and creeps nowadays…

2 Likes

Right, is it really that hard to just like not sexually assault women WHEN YOUR A STAR. You literally have women throwing themselves at you because your famous, but even that is not good enough for some of these Hollywood men.

1 Like

I’ve read those who sexually assault people (Men or Women of any orientation) generally do so for the feeling of power or desire to control another. The fact someone would want to be with them doesn’t interest them as the enjoyment only comes from control/power/etc.

That’s one take at least.

3 Likes

Well, it is Hollywood after all.

1 Like

Let’s not abuser-shame please. And pedos are just minor-attracted people.

1 Like

Can you really blame them?

Well…i guess its time to get those Namora spec books dusted off…

1 Like

I think it’s easy to say Hollywood or Marvel have this problem because of the publicity they get, but the unfortunate truth is that this behavior exists throughout society. Men need to own their actions, whether it is in Hollywood, politics, business, pastors and priests or at home.

4 Likes

The US comic book industry is going to collapse…

1 Like

I guess they could think about not giving readers constant cash grabs with twenty different covers or characters nobody really want or asked for…or fifty different versions of the same character in a years time…or maybe they could just be more creative collectively and write stories that cater to the majority of their purchasing demographic more often. Meh, what do I know.

8 Likes

The #comicsbrokeme posts are pretty harrowing all the way around. Just sad reading.

3 Likes

:100: :100: :100:

2 Likes

The posts are sad, but they agreed to the terms/payrate.

3 Likes

It should be called AVOID REVIVALS… It’s probably a name that they shouldn’t have called it, to get comments like mine

3 Likes
2 Likes

Imagine making that much money for 41 years watching people spin a wheel and guess letters.

3 Likes

He has donated a ton of money to our local hospital in Annapolis. Has an entire section of the hospital named after him and his wife.

5 Likes

From what I’ve heard about Pat, he’s a good guy. I’ve seen more positive articles than negative, overall.

1 Like

He seems like a good guy. Retirement earned!

2 Likes

Omg watch the first minute of this video. 1990s death of superman all over again :laughing: