Odds and Ends

It’s back….again!

One of those things that was so incredibly absurd that I started wondering if I had missed a memo somewhere.
Sheesh…I sure hope people don’t fall prey to this stuff…problem is…they often do. :cry:

1 Like

Sheesh. But if they get it. Good for them.

Why does their book only say “Dormammu” but the regular one says “Doyle Dormammu”

different pictures. stock photo vs real cover

I guess “Son of Domammu” sounded better…?

Thought I’d take another look at mile high comics site simply because I saw an ad for their 65% off Labor Day sale.
Sheesh… somethings never change. Pretty absurd when a places prices are still completely out of line with current FMV & other competitors with 65% off.
I’ll never understand how they get folks to buy that overpriced inventory.

2 Likes

They get away with it because people get confused navigating through an ancient website utilizing Windows 98…most probably have zero idea they made a purchase.

3 Likes

Dang Disney!!! I’m a Spectrum subscriber…cut out right during the game.

1 Like

I find it odd that Frankie’s is having a 60% off sale going on. Ow. With all the product they haven’t shipped and all tied up in the bankruptcy, I am wondering if it is to raise cash to pay back people or just a dumping of stock for more money to come into them.

3 Likes

who in their right mind would buy from them, there is a very good chance these wont be shipped either, and hes just scamming more to get money to gamble with for upcoming nfl season

4 Likes

:point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

He probably thinks he can win the CHU fantasy league–not gonna happen, dude!

3 Likes

I got that Frankie’s email as well! I think before they accept more money from people they should sort out who they owe product to…

2 Likes

David, I saw your post about “Telemarketers” and watched the first episode last night. It was captivating.

Thank you. It’s a fantastic little series!

David Fincher is back !!!

The Killer is based on the french comic from 1998

The_Killer_-_Volume_One

3 Likes

1 Like

And I saw Rose Beach is doing a “Frankie’s Exclusive”…what a crock.
Zero accountability for their nonsense. I feel bad for the customers who were taken advantage of by them.

4 Likes

Fortunately I’m not a Frankie’s Customer…haven’t been in a long time….

…a long time…

4 Likes

Frankies
Golden Apple
Comic Mint
Unknown
ComixExposure
Sad Lemon
Clayton Crain (how’d he get here)
Gleason

Not today, not tomorrow, not ever.

4 Likes