Oh That KCC…

I think the person who came up with that cant pronounce anything…

1 Like

Unrelated note but I just found out Samhain is pronounced Saww-ihn and not sam-hayne

2 Likes

Correct. So for example the band Samhain that was fronted by former Misfits lead singer Glenn Danzig pronounced it correctly (sow-In) while most of the fans pronounced it like the name Sam Hane

First “full panel” is now a thing?

Yes and you will love it!

Can we also have… “First full backside before frontside appearance?” That’s also a type of first appearance right? I’m sure it’s happened before…

2 Likes

I’m not sure what constitutes as a “full panel”…

Is it an appearance in one panel that takes up a full page?

Is it the persons entire body, head to toe, in one frame?

Wouldn’t “cameo in flashback” be a better description?

1 Like

I RAISE YOU THIS ONE

I dont see Mr sinister at all but what a great comic that issue is.

7 Likes

Captain Britain #8 is the one to own. Took me years to track down a nice copy.

1 Like

According to Gocollect:

We can foresee this because that’s exactly how Chris Claremont (one of Marvel’s greatest writers) teased Mr. Sinister’s existence for several issues. In The Uncanny X-Men #212, Sabretooth mentions Mr. Sinister by name for the first time. In The Uncanny X-Men #213, we see a shadowy image of Mr. Sinister when Psylocke probes Sabretooth’s mind.

So I guess this?

First appearance was in 2015.

Not to split hairs but chronologically first appearances?

1 Like

Isn’t there a distinction like this with Sabertooth?

I mean what do you consider Jessica Jones 1st appearance, Alias 1 or Amazing Spider-Man 4 (according to Bendis)?

Quick, someone write up Amazing Fantasy #-15 and make it “chronologically” Peter Parkers and Spider-Mans first appearance in the Marvel Universe and boom… everyone’s got a chance at owning his true first appearance now… :wink:

2 Likes

So that makes 1,000,000 BC Avengers First Black Panther, Odin, Phoenix, Ghostrider, Starbrand, Iron Fist, Avengers :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Um, you’re assuming all the alternate multiverse versions of those characters from Hickman’s Avengers were from universes that followed the same start and finish point for their timelines and that time passed at the same rate in those universe.

Pretty dangerous assumptions there, @alana. Assuming an infinitude of multiverses, the only possible answer has to be that no Marvel characters have any first appearances.

Game over. This whole forum is a farce. Everybody go home.

Pfftt… We can still talk about other things… the CHU forums are not farce! I hereby declare @drunkwooky virtually smited, for his blasphemous talk against thy CHU forums!

1 Like

yes, one book came out in 2015 and one came out in 2021

New Avengers 4 2014

Defenders 3 2021

there is already a 616 version of Moridun.

1 Like

No I mean there’s a first published meeting between Wolverine and then a later one that occurs earlier.