Oh That KCC…

what if they are the same person, a shapeshifter

Pretty much all but one of the “youtube influencers” were pushing #1 as the 1st app of Eegro which is likely why KCC picked it up.

isnt that pic you posted an interior page with him on it?

i think thats him in the background on the page Anthony posted

He is on the cover that was on FOC 8/28/22, issue #2
1st app (possibly), 1st cover for sure…origin?

It’s an ad for the next issue. Not a story page

KCC is saying origin in #2, no idea where they got that from… but 1st appearance is in #2 not in #1 as KCC says.

1 Like

He is on the cover of issue 1. He does not appear in the story at all, just the ad at the end of the issue. Issue 1 is first preview maybe. Or first appearance in an ad, but certainly not a first appearance.

3 Likes

Also, they have it as first new roster and include him. But again. Nowhere in the story does he appear so that would make the second issue potentially the first full new roster. These things make my head hurt.

4 Likes

Long day, long night :yawning_face:…Yes he is on the cover #1 sorry about that

KCC is doing a giveaway in coordination with Bad Idea. Hoo boy.

4 Likes

Giving away altered books and empty Cgc cases

5 Likes

Any creator that associates themselves with Bad Idea should be embarrassed.

2 Likes

I actually find KCC quite helpful when I’m digging through comics to look up what may be notable in stuff. Stunts like these are so cringe-inducing tho.

5 Likes

I use KCC as a tool. Use it for what it’s worth. But the pushing of stuff and incorrect info get me.

5 Likes

That’s why we call such things out here. We can use it for what positives it has for the hobby, yet still hold them accountable for when we feel they are wrong.

The problem is they don’t have a feedback mechanism on their app…we do what we can here to get the word out to others.

2 Likes

A broken tool is not very handy. :beers:

The KCC methodology is:

1. Push any information without verifying because you likely gain more than lose.
  2. Go back and fix incorrect data later after the facts come out.
  3. Repeat. (It’s so much easier to ask for forgiveness afterwards)
4 Likes

Then youtube shows and other writers keep regurgitating this wrong information. i.e. Thunderbolts #1 Eegro the Unbreakable

Having flaws doesn’t automatically make something broken.

You can inspect steel structures and find lots of flaws, but it doesn’t mean collapse is guaranteed. Some flaws are benign…some need minor repairs to continue service, others get monitored over time to ensure they do not propagate to critical levels.

I agree with @Anthony …it has its uses.

2 Likes