Oh That KCC…

But “an inside source” told them!

It has to be true! When has “an inside source” ever been wrong?!

3 Likes

It’s also on the internet, so it’s gotta be true!

1 Like

A lot of negative comments about KCC. How about a positive experience.

Came across a bunch of Conan books, and I know a couple keys but figured I look up the app and see if there may be others. This one stood out.

It’s in great shape…paid $5.

5 Likes

I’m a big Conan fan and been looking for that in HG it seems forever. Awesome cover and great score!, congrats…

I did get this the other day in high grade, love this cover

I’ve only seen the last issue one time in the wild and it was almost destroyed, water stains…

This book is virtually impossible to find without spine tics :frowning:

And I got sniped on this one a few times when it pops up on eBay, been after this cvr for awhile the recalled version…

6 Likes

Added to my list for the sweet shark cover. That’s a newsstand as well. Nice pickups.

Pretty sure KC had Wolverine #24 as 1st app of Hellbride of the Hand. After FOC KC changed it and now issue #24 isn’t even a key on the site. Hellbride 1st app is X-Force #13

With how KC loves to do 1st cameo, 2nd cameo, 3rd and so on blah blah. This would put Spider-Woman 2099 1st app before what KC says…You have to read the books KC, at least read them online?. Not rush and put out false info just because you want to be 1st.

KC lists Spider-Man 2099: Exodus - Omega #1 as 1st App of Spider-Woman 2099. She’s on the last page…

In Spider-Man 2099: Exodus #3 she’s on the 2nd to last page in a group shot. This book came out 3 months prior to Omega #1

Not the only example on KC that is wrong.

2 Likes

Where is Spider-Woman 2099 in #3? I’m missing her.

Look at the far right next to the She Hulk 2099 type character, she has a brief, un-named cameo. Same with the She Hulk 2099 character. They didn’t say who that was but I am saying She-Hulk 2099

Are all those new 2099 characters on that exodus #3 book? Just asking (insert: blocking head with arms emoji )ahhhiii…lol. :wink:

1 Like

Insert: throwing fruits and vegetables at the question :wink:

2 Likes

You made me laugh. I spit out my chips lol.

1 Like

Are you sure that isn’t Black Widow 2099?

Pretty sure, the Spider-Woman 2099 has an alien/bug head, Black Widow doesn’t.

If I have to work this hard to find someone’s first appearance in a book…and they’re not on the cover as well… it’s not worth my time/investment.

These books will have spec value maybe!

In 2099…

like iron man 2020 in 2020

But she doesn’t have a red cape does she? I also don’t see the blades coming off of her head.

I will be honest, I didn’t see her in the first issue, but based off what I see above, it could be an un-named cameo. Not 100% sure at all who that is, just like the Hulking green female could be She-Hulk 2099, or just some big green un-named character. I dunno.

that is old info. and Im pretty sure it’s wrong.

1 Like

Predecessor? I don’t think that word means what you think it means…

That delete button is way too easy to hit by mistake.