Oh That KCC…

I think you’re talking past each other.

He’s talking about the Action #1 reprint. Not spider-man noir

1 Like

I suggest going back to the OP and reading what the purpose of the thread was intended to be.

We all know what happens when they send out their alerts.

I do understand what the thread was created for, but, as I’m sure you know, it’s turned into a stick to beat KCC with; nothing but negativity. I’m all for slagging on them when they send out false info, but in this case, they just reported something that everywhere else did. I suppose I’m just tired of hearing people who use their app bash them for their own lack of foresight. Gotta stand up for the little guy every once in a while

1 Like

KCC apparently has taken a position that alien abduction stories are non-fiction. I think I need more proof before going out on that ledge.

Nick needs to tell his story. The world needs to know.

2 Likes

Not seeing the $20 value here…books sit at $10.

:thinking:???

2 Likes

book isnt even worth $10…imo

3 Likes

Take the price then add the shipping. Then round up? I don’t know anymore :rofl:

1 Like

Isn’t it obvious? - it’s called Fuzzy Math :thinking: :wink:

IT use to be around the time of loki season 1 ending

Not a rag but a legitimate question….

But in 50 he shows up in costume and calls himself Tomcat

For reference, here is the variant cover to 52

In 50 he appears on multiple panels, speaks, and is named…. So how is 52 his first appearance as Tomcat?

And for the record I own none of them so I don’t have a dog in the fight.

1 Like

Now start the clock to see how long it takes for KCC to update… :wink:

And to make it more confusing

1 Like

So he becomes tomcat after his first appearance as tomcat?

Because KCC should read and verify data being fed to them or what they’re reading to confirm before posting it themselves. When they do things like this, they make themselves look like fools!

3 Likes

Keywords, they want every book to be “key” so they get people to click their eBay links so they make more money!

1 Like

Muwhahaha ! This is some juicy stuff :popcorn: :popcorn:

So 52 is probably a flashback origin. With 50 being the first app.

I know when I do my picks of the week I don’t go back and change things. I missed Deadly Neighborhood Spider-Man 5 which was the winner of the week. I know KCC missed it too but went back and added it

It’s like when Jason Todd put on the the robin costume in Batman 366…but wasn’t officially robin until Batman ok’d it in Batman 368.

Apparently we CAN have our cake and it it too!!

Lesson here is, go with the first.

1 Like