Oh That KCC…

Blade 2099 does not appear in the book

He looks to be in #2 though

2 Likes

Filed under “Keys” this week…

So….

(1) Who wants to pay more for a facsimile edition than the original comic?

(2) is this even out this week?

I have to believe these can be found a-plenty in $1 bins…

3 Likes

It is funny to think a facsimile costs more than the first printing. I guess, “X-Force,” and its first issue should be next. I do remember that briefly had a bump in the market tho for versions with the Deadpool card still in a polybag. The comic market is always wild.

2 Likes

i laughed when i saw this was a facsimile. they just need to stop. no reason for the wasted paper.

5 Likes

KCC wants you to click those eBay links so they earn commissions. This is why they push garbage “key” books all the time.

5 Likes

Facsimiles are great. But doing this book is ridiculous

5 Likes

It’ll be joining the original in the $1 bins soon enough…

I honestly see sheeple buying it because the print run would be a tenth off the millions of 1st printing

1 Like

sheep-braveheart

Even if it was 1 copy print run, if no one wants it, it’s worthless.

1 Like

anyone see nicks picks this week
half that list is recycled books for years

3 Likes

Eventually you gotta go back to the well.

Why is Junkyard Joe #6 a top key this week?

1 Like

I don’t know but I’m hoping the next issue is a Sanford and Son crossover.

5 Likes

Good one!
And for the record, I’d Buy AND read a Sanford and Son #1.
Would be hilarious I’m sure if done properly

3 Likes

@Bill
It could feature the first appearance of the greatest antagonist/villain of all time…AUNT ESTHER!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aunt esther was the best. I loved that woman as the antagonist.
We think the Thing/Hulk/Thor battles are legendary??? Ha! I scoff at them.Aunt Esther vs Fred was the stuff of legend

2 Likes

Under nicks picks. Did he not pay attention to the ending of No Way Home? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

This one has me a bit confused.

The newsstand sale doesn’t appear to be best offer.

And direct sales are lower.

I’m also not sure what he means by “in a U.S. comic”. The US comic came out before any UK appearances (August 1986), while the UK comics with their appearances came out in November/December ‘86.

:man_facepalming:

4 Likes

The first app of Galvatron in uk comics was #78 came out in September 13th, 1986. But your right the UK comics were always behind from US releases.