Action Comics #1 $3.25M!

https://www.comicconnect.com/article/action-comics-325-m

3 Likes

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

1 Like

People in here gonna be like “ahh better list mine for sale then”

1 Like

She-it…when did that book get hot??

I got a reprint…those are worth more than first prints now, right?

6 Likes

Its about 3.24M out of my price range. Good buy though, they will flip it for $5M in 2 years. It will be $10M before the end of the decade.

1 Like

4 Likes

Isn’t a museum really a glorified slab?

1 Like

Still not better than Nicolas Cage’s stolen then found 10 years later copy.

2 Likes

I saw a picture of that I believe. Has to be a 9.2, maybe 9.4. Not sure if its been graded yet or not.

1 Like

I dunno, I’d trust just about any old museum’s expertise over CGC at this point. Slabbing bootleg Bad Idea ash and, calling covered high republic books variants.

2 Likes

Same guy that bought the TWD #1 CGC 9.9 at 21k, and later sold at around 16k…maybe :).

1 Like

That’s my never can afford GRAIL!!!

1 Like

Here’s a preview of the FT for it (Fungible Token):

For the rest of it, just PayPal me the low low price of $1.6M.

Thaaaaaaaaaaanks

3 Likes

Jokes on you, you uploaded the images to CHU. Did you read the fine print? Anything uploaded to CHU is now owned by CHU. :wink:

1 Like

Daaaaaaaamn.

1 Like

Does that mean you accept the copyright infringement liability and DRM responsibility? Deal!

2 Likes

No, the fine print says you are liable as we are not liable for anything uploaded, but we own it still, but you own it… it’s very convoluted but our lawyer signed off. Highly recommend him… can’t recall his website but just google Lionel Hutz, can only speak very highly of this talented lawyer and individual.

2 Likes

If I wrote a book on copyright law, this would be the only sentence in it.

3 Likes

I would love to see someone make a flowchart for copyright laws… it would look something like Gleasons webbing sketches I think… :wink:

1 Like

I could probably find my law school notes and it might get you a similar result. All I have to say about copyright laws for creators is: If you think everybody’s on the same page about their rights in the work, you better write it down and sign it.

1 Like