Oscar Issac as Moon Knight

I saw that the cinematographer confirmed that Oscar Issac is going to be Moon Knight. I think I am ok with that!

And…GoCollect, for what it is worth, has WWBN 32 at $38k…holy what the hell??? I knew the price of the 9.8 was going up, but I missed that jump!

1 Like

9.8’s are fetching some mad dollars but you can still get 9.4 and lower for much much less. GoCollect really likes to embellish and inflate their numbers, just like their spec stories… :wink:

Saw an article today confirming the bright white outfit. Not sure if it will be the classic look or more like the Mr. Knight getup.

I don’t mind Mr, Knight, but I really love me some Finch style for sure. Kind of mixes the classic superhero with those lovely spiked fists and lots of blood, though I doubt that will be on D+

True, true. I hope they push the PG-13 as far as possible.

1 Like

Interesting article from the Marvel site:

I have re-read everything MK again…I really, really want a new series.

I’m sick of waiting too. Once the show is about to start streaming I hope we get a good new ongoing or even a mini.

1 Like

Ongoing… Marvel needs to stop ■■■■■■■ around…

1 Like

Ethan Hawke interview.

Any idea which character is like ‘David Koresh’?

Y’all see that supposed leak of the suit?

Saw the ‘leaked’ pics of suit via this link if anyone interested:

1 Like

Mummy wraps…

2 Likes

:rofl: special effects will make movie magic.

2 Likes

Yep the living Mumny

Pretty sure the dark pic is fake cause it looks like its just Noob Saibot from mortal kombat photoshopped onto Ragman from the arrow show

2 Likes

Could also just be what he’s wearing before they add the CGI magic…

I’m talking about this one. I’d say this one is for sure fake

So, it turns out the leaked Moon Knight pic is legit…

1 Like

Oh? Interesting.