Oscar Issac as Moon Knight

I think it looks just fine; not sure why all the angst.

1 Like

Remember, might just be seeing some origin story where he hasnā€™t perfected his outfit yet. We saw same thing in Daredevil and Spider-Manā€¦

3 Likes

Yeah he runs around in regular clothes till the season finale where he becomes the Moon Knight

1 Like

Hhhmmm very interesting. Marvel changing the formula for costumes. Even though I said it looked fake it still looked good.

1 Like

So this variant?

All the Disney+ costumes are sub par compared to the film costuming.

I think we are still a bit apart from movies and tv shows having the same special effects. I am just happy they are actually making these kind of movies and tv shows now; not going to sweat the visuals as long as the story is enjoyable.

4 Likes

:point_up_2: :point_up_2:

1 Like

I thought Falcon n Winter soldier had good costumes. I didnt really see a difference so far.

:100::100: Agreed

1 Like

They just reused the ones from the moviesā€¦ :wink:

1 Like
3 Likes

Do yourself a big favor and watch Edge of Tomorrow. I will guarantee you itā€™s a great movie.

4 Likes

Iā€™m not a Cruise fan either but I liked that movie. Itā€™s Groundhog Day but with aliens and a lot more deathā€¦ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Edge of tomorrow was pretty awesome.

2 Likes

Edge of Tomorrow is a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  GREAT movie. I can rewatch that shit all day long. LOVE IT !!!

2 Likes

Another great Tom Cruise movie, Collateral

2 Likes

Iā€™m really not a big Tom Cruise fan, but Edge of Tomorrow is so good. Itā€™s based on a novel titled All You Need is Kill (SUCH A BETTER TITLE!) that Iā€™d also recommend.

Hereā€™s another Tom Cruise movie that doesnā€™t get a lot of love, but I think itā€™s actually really good. Oblivion. Just a beautifully shot movie.

2 Likes

Ethan Hawke is a great actor but/and hes following in the footsteps of Nicholas Cage. So many of his movies are going straight to DVD or TV. Bruce Willis also.

Wonder if hes (Ethan) going to wear a costume ?

1 Like

Really? I feel like thatā€™s a record for shortest time appearing in comics to then making it to the screen if that is the case!

2 Likes
3 Likes