Oscar Issac as Moon Knight

Well…if you’ve been holding off with regards to any big Moon Knight purchases…pull the trigger now or forget about for awhile!

1 Like

I love Moon Knight but have no interest in football! Maybe DVR the game and see when people say the ad airs?

Anyone can share their thoughts: Which books do you think the market will be going after for this show?

Besides the obvious ones:
Werewolf By Night 32
Marvel Spotlight 28
Moon Knight 1 1980
Moon Knight 188 (Sun King/Ethan Hawke)

For you Pawn Stars fan this young girl really hit a home run with her comic knowledge!

2 Likes

Stephen Platt Moon Knight books

3 Likes

This book is already a monster, curious if more will even come to sale cause of the show

1 Like

I try to focus on books others have either moved on from, or that have room to grow. Also, books that people just aren’t really aware of relative to already high price, but in cheap bins (#25/Ghost Rider as an example),or still undervalued imo.
Anyway, some of my picks that have room to blossom.

2 Likes

Multiple raw copies of Moon Knight 190 (2018) have moved today.

1st cameo of Moon Knight daughter Diatrice
1st cover appearance of Sun King

1 Like

3 Likes

Sun king is on the cover of #188

Listings that I have seen are saying ‘1st Cover Appearance’ based that in Moon Knight 190 is “First appearance as Sun King” :man_shrugging:

Disclaimer I have a copy of Moon Knight 188 but no 190.
So not trying to push either just waiting to watch the show.

I won’t sell any Moon Knight I don’t have a duplicate of, but it is nice to cool to see them getting hot.

2 Likes

I think WWBN 33 will see at least a moderate bump of seekers over and above what’s already been happening, as WWBN 32 is already a budget-buster for many collectors.

2 Likes

37 will be as well. I think #37 is already harder to find in high grade compared to 32 and 33.

2 Likes

Getting my 188, 190&191 ready for eBay!

Plus several vol 1s in high grade…

1 Like

I like the look. I think it’s creepy and I’m good with that. He shouldn’t be bright, shiny, silver. I see him as a dark, intimidating, fear invoking type.
Really looking forward to this. I especially hope it is the gateway to all the incredible horror related stuff Marvel has at their disposal.
There’s nothing wrong with having a few, more mature themed shows to go along with the kid friendly options (which are fine too).
Disney should have a goal of attracting every audience.

I honestly feel like 37 is harder to find than 33 sometimes. You and I agree fully!

1 Like

The first #37 I bought CGC was a 9.0. It was the highest graded one available. I wanted a 9.6 but nope, none… now those are too pricey and even my 9.0 last time I checked has skyrocketed in price from my bought price. I feel fortunate…

This was back in October…but not terrible.

Hmmm… must of slipped by or they dropped a bit. I saw these going for way more about a year or more back…

1 Like

I agree that it has to be the story first. But for a multi billion studio like Marvel, special effects and costuming shouldn’t be that of a problem for them by now.