Overstreet Price Guide #1 Gets Second Printing

I’m never getting these am I?

2 Likes

I’m waiting for my 1 top one (Overstreet).
I have little hope

You are getting the Nocterra, they are processing according to your screen shot.

1 Like

Yeah. I included it for context for the non-processing Overstreet.

1 Like

What if it says I’m locked in for 0 copies. Do I still get 1 copy or how does that works?

Nope.

Nah…

1 Like

Well that sucks. It had 1 then it changed to 0 then it locked it.

When did you add it, and when did it change?

This was for a SWA #3 1:10 variant. I added it when Anthony was doing the variant link. I think it was Monday. Then it said item was added to your pre-order. It even had a 1 on it. When I went back to make sure everything was good, it had locked at 0 copies. Do don’t know if it was a bug or something.

I’ve been making a habit of taking screen shots immediately after my orders for incentives as I’ve had this happen to me as well, except it just disappeared.

These two hurt. In on FOC and none shipped.

Yeah, I’m not getting my High Republic #3 1:25 either. Not even sure why they bothered letting people order the Overstreet when they had no chance to fill most if any orders.

Good idea. Thank you. I’ll start doing that. :+1:

My Walker HR 1:25 is in the same limbo. I wonder what happened with that one?

Mine too. @RipCityGamer did you guys get allocated on that one? Shorted a box?

I haven’t kept up with the topic. For the HR3 1:25? Yeah. By a couple hundred. But they should be on their way.

1 Like

I was able to locate a couple signed copies through an independent bookstore, and ended up with numbers 7 and 9. None have sold on the 'bay since that crazy $1,000 sale last month, which does make me think it was a fluke, if not a shill.

1 Like