Paper Girls Picked up by Amazon

Paper Girls #1 is currently about a $10 book. It’ll be interesting to see where this might end up after copies start drying up as this was heavily ordered due to the fact it was a new BKV book.

Whole island is on fire evacuated from my house without anything including pets and comics.

Oh snap… why isn’t this in main news? I just had to look up Maui news to see reports.

Stay safe and forget the comics, lives more valuable! Hopefully you can get the pets too!

Very scary! Get to safety and ride it out.Been there. Been evacuated from my area twice the past decade. One time the trees up and down the block were on fire while I loaded up the car with as much as I could. We had ash all over…even on our teeth.

50 foot flames two streets away amazingly not a single house burned great job Maui FD and PD.

1 Like

Fingers crossed and prayers sent. Hope the good fortune continues!

I’m so happy about this Paper Girls news. I’ve been sitting on 12 copies of #1 for a long time - I’m so ready to unload some of these!

Somone’s in there with the $1 Image First copy again at $9.99. Make sure you don’t underprice that one. :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

I had a feeling this was coming around again with new news so I bought 2 #1s off ebay last week for $20

I got 2 9.8 contenders but im lazy about sending them in for grading

3 Likes

I’m legit excited for this show.
It should be fun.

I have a 9.6/9.8 candidate that is signed that I got at cover price from Midtown. Might send to CBCS for grading. Since they do signature verify.

BTS

1 Like

teaser

8 Likes

Comes out July 29th

7 Likes
4 Likes

Can’t wait. I know people were saying Y Last Man was not good but I actually really enjoyed that one as well and I hope they switch providers to do the next season…

2 Likes