Peacemaker to get his own 8 episode series

Looks like John Cena will be reprising his role in a 8 part mini series featuring the origin of Peacemaker on HBO max.

1 Like

He may be one of the few to survive the Suicide Squad movie then. Maybe not. Ha

I don’t think so I think he dies in the beginning of the movie because they won’t talk about the timeline the Peacemaker series is going to take place

Could be. Pete Davidson’s character is going to be in the Peacemaker series too.

First look of Vigilante

1 Like

Collecting all the DC keys from the CW shows is going to pay off now with all the HBO shows coming.

1 Like
2 Likes

This intro goes hard

2 Likes

watched episodes 1,2, & 3 this morning. Very good.

That song in the intro is ■■■■■■■ catchy :grinning:

On my ‘to watch’ list for the weekend.

Been enjoying the HBO DC shows

I was not prepared. Lost it at Robert Patrick.

Guess I have to re-up HBO Max this weekend.

I don’t want to post song spoilers for those that haven’t seen it, but anyone that played Guitar Hero II will get hit with a load of nostalgia at the end of episode 3.

The name of the band is Wig Wam, who are from Norway. Apparently, one of their influences is the 70’s band, The Sweet, who had a song titled Wig Wam Bam (which is pretty catchy, as well). The tune in the opener definitely has some of the Sweet sound

1 Like

Enjoyed the show. I’m going to have to look up some more of the characters. I knew Adrian Chase - 1st appearance New Teen Titans Annual 2 for early 80s. I didn’t know Emilia Harcourt has her first appearance i. Suicide Squad Rebirth issue 2. Also, Robert Patrick’s character is White Dragon- 1st appearance Suicide Squad 4 from 1987.

2 Likes

You can really tell how little people care about DC specs.

2 Likes

1 Like

The cameos were great.

1 Like

Surprised i heard nothing about it until i watched it. Nice touch at the end.

1 Like

It was a good series overall. Stupid funny, not too serious. It was a good watch. They already renewed it for season 2.

1 Like

Vigilante is hysterical. The star of the show!