Peach Momoko

https://youtu.be/a6RuI732BFk

Cool interview with Peach if you like her.

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen some of her earlier racier stuff posted some places. She can get pretty dark and explicit. Now thatā€™s she is exclusive to Marvel tho we canā€™t expect too much nudity. Put her on a Wolverine book and let the blood flow, though!

Peach has variants for Crossover #1 at Big Time Collectibles

Cates + Peach = $$

1 Like

Upcoming cover from Peach for the Alien themed covers that Marvel announced

1 Like

Peach Venom BigTimeCollectibles

1 Like

Not a knock on Peachā€¦but the Aliens in the Marvel Universe doesnā€™t do it for me. The concept in general, not her particular piece of art.
just because - just say NO!

Knullified, Ross Timeless, Halloween, Aliens, Fortniteā€¦

Itā€™s a way to increase sales and expand audience reach, and while I have no problem with a for-profit company trying to make more money, it just does nothing for me personally. Iā€™ve skipped all of these. I have this crazy thought in my brain that covers should, in some, even minimal way, relate to the content of the book. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Once upon a time they didā€¦ but now that we got ā€œcover collectorsā€ out there, publishers know if they just make the cover look good, who cares if the story inside is any goodā€¦ thereā€™s a % of people out there buying books that probably donā€™t even open themā€¦ :wink:

I myself only buy if I like and thatā€™s seldom on the themed variants.

Almost looks like someone else did the inks. The colors are very bold compared to her other art, which is a lot of pastels.

I thought the same thingā€¦ but sheā€™s evolving perhapsā€¦ I like it. Still wonā€™t likely buy it though since itā€™ll be an open order cover.

My copies finally arrived from Gotham Central. And they even threw in a free ā€œerrorā€ copy for being so patient!

image image

Regular copies have COA numbers (out of 500), error copy does not.

1 Like

Picked up a few covers today, LCS has had lots of delays lately with comics but these finally arrived

Dr Who #1 Momoko Pencil Sketch virgin FOC added too.

I love how Momokos sketch covers are actually sketches of the cover art and not just a black and white variant that marvel does for their ā€˜sketchesā€™.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a lot of publishers though claiming ā€œsketch variantā€ when itā€™s more likeā€¦ pen and ink variantā€¦ Tis a reason I really liked the Ross Immortal Hulk 2nd prints that were sketch variantsā€¦ true pencil sketchesā€¦

1 Like

X of Swords Destruction #1 (Artist B Variant) XOS has been updated to a Momoko cover. Just FYI.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer #19 Momoko is listed as a Becca Carey cover but is in fact a Peach Momoko.

1 Like

Let me ask a question, how hot would a Peach Momoko Mandalorian with The Child (Baby Yoda) cover would be? I am guessing worth the $7 price of admission.

Star Wars Inside #200 Peach Momoko Cover

3 Likes

What is the optimal route to get one of these in NM condition?

Yeah man I need this. S/o to you Anthony always on point.

1 Like