Peach Momoko

Future State Immortal Wonder Woman #1

Nice, may be one of Peach’s last DC covers with her marvel exclusive deal. Is this the issue that will have that new Brazilian wonder woman?

No this is other Wonder Woman

1 Like

She may be in this issue. However, she first appears in Future State Wonder Woman #1 that releases 2 weeks earlier. Yara Flor is on the cover as it focuses on her story.

1 Like

Yea looks like she is on cover B and C of that Future State

https://www.tfaw.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Future+State+Wonder+Woman+%231

Edit: She is on Future State Covers A and B of Wonder Woman and Cover B of Superman Wonder Woman

I think you mean Covers A and B of the regular Wonder Woman book. The Cover C is a blank variant. There is also a SM WW book that releases on Jan 12

Yes I got them confused with the Superman Wonder Woman Future State where she also appears on the cover B

1 Like

Yeah, I need that. Added.

Eternals #1 1:50 Momoko

Did anyone know about this Peach Momoko Trading cards?

Seen in the Frankie’s group.

1 Like

Does Frankies plan to ship these before February 2021…or do they plan to send update emails then send beat up shit to fulfill orders?

I guess if you can’t afford to buy her books, you can Have the cover in 1/8 it’s size.

1 Like

Damn. Probably the one time I didn’t check pre-orders for trading cards or I would have ordered some of these. They are $200 a box on ebay now

Wow for real? I didnt even kno these were sold as a box. Thought they had then to put in orders like the magnets and stickers

Buffy #19 1:25 Momoko ($9.99 preorder)

Black Cat # 2 Momoko Marvel vs Alien Variant

Just a heads up for everyone. Titan emailed retailers asking to remove the cover for the Previews Exclusive edition of the Star Wars Inside magazine as it’s still unapproved by Disney and was given to retailers by mistake.

Dammit!! Well if it changes I have time to cancel before Tfaw locks it in.

I asked them if they could at least clarify whether or not Peach is confirmed for the cover art or if even that is unapproved imagery.