Peach Momoko

ComicTom101 secret variant for TMNT 110. Apparently it will be included in the December Mystery Mail Call.

1 Like

Iā€™m still waiting on my Batman Damned #1 signed from them, about to cancel the order.

@RipCityGamer you have a lot of DF signed books on the TFAW site, can I ask have you ever seen one actually ship to anybody? Iā€™ve bought DF books 3 times in the past from Midtown and after a year of waiting on each one at different times I cancelled them.

I can check on Monday.

Was that two years ago already?

The Venom 25 2nd signed by Cates went from a shipment date of 10/28 to ā€œTBDā€ the last few days.

Still waiting for that Tynion DF Batman 89 too.

Thanks! Please let us know.

Vampirella #16 Momoko Ltd Blood Red Line Art Virgin Cover

Df Batman Black & White #1 (Momoko Variant) Cgc Graded

1 Like

Thatā€™s a nice Momoko cover.

X-Men #15.

1 Like

Usagi Yojimbo Wanders Road #3 probably the best cover of her run on these.

Some of her women look like men and some of her men look like women.

The rabbit however, just looks badass.

Interesting.

1 Like

Looks like the Star Wars Insider #200 Momoko art , that we saw a few weeks ago, will be an exclusive to Golden Apple Comics (perhaps they have partner stores on this one too :man_shrugging:). $20 virgin / $35 virgin + foil logo trade dress

1 Like

I hate these. Same cover. Slight change to logo, 4x the price.

2 Likes

I am ā€œguessingā€ that the Foil Logo Trade Dress is the regular Momoko that can be preordered from TFAW. Golden Appleā€™s exclusive is the Virgin cover. I wont personally buy any of this virgin cover. However, I am hoping the foil trade IS what can be preordered. I also like the newsstand cover as well.
Btw Frankieā€™s just posted the same ā€œdealā€.

2 Likes

Good news is the cover is now confirmed.

Frankieā€™s jus sent this email

glad I kept my Tfaw preorder.

1 Like

Why, itā€™s still open order prior to FOCā€¦anyone can add it back in unlimited quantities until 11/30 for $6.99.

Iā€™d like a foil cover though if it was $10 or less.

Virginā€¦meh.

Itā€™s weird how the foil only adds $15 to the priceā€¦can only be ordered with the virgin coverā€¦

And no mention of how ā€œexclusiveā€ they areā€¦as in this could be an open order and 10s of thousands printed.

Itā€™s a gamble at $20-$35 for sure. Buy if you like itā€¦donā€™t expect to cash in.