Peach Momoko

I’m going to guess these are open order still or a huge print run. I saw a couple of people post comments asking what the print run was on some of the Frankies posts and their comments got deleted. Golden Apple has also had it up since this morning, and neither is sold out despite how many people seem to be buying.

Looks just ok to me. Prefer her Baby Yoda close up.

Fyi, its titan comics. They will allow presales of store variants up till FOC and beyond. Thats why the questions about print run are being deleted.

1 Like

It’s $9.99 cover so it’s only 2x on the virgin and 50% more then cover on the foil which is actually less then vault does on their foils.

Foil is “exclusive” as well. Trade dress is not foil.

gotcha. Regardless, I was only going to get a couple of each cover, Direct/Newsstand, because there is still 3 weeks until FOC. I imagine the store exclusives will have a sizable undisclosed print run.

1 Like

The virgin/foil combo is also now available at Scott’s.

Write down the nMes and then u can guarantee thAt that is their selling group and whos a memeber :wink:

2 Likes

I’m passing on the entire thing. These store deals with the same cover ruined it for me. Foil and virgin, i dont care about them, not at that price lol

5 Likes

I was being a little factious but still, I am gonna pass.

1 Like

Newsstand doesn’t have artwork up yet…interesting.

That was in response to the store variants with the mark up.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Jkron1 New eBay Listings

I’m gonna start my own selling group! And they won’t be allowed! :rofl:

Well whats funny is that its “technically” not allowed under diamonds rules, but since its retailers going in on variants its allowed. I have started to learn to just go with ny own flow and do what im gonna do though. No sense in complaining

She just tweeted this. Wonder what it’s gonna be for

1 Like

Store variant…was announced a few months ago

meh, lame!

1 Like

Thought it looked familiar…

Actually, it’s kind of neat to see the original…even if it’s not my style or to my liking.

1 Like