Peach Momoko

Peach’s style just doesn’t feel like it fits the Blade Runner ethos. I guess it’s a way to sell some Blade Runner books to people who aren’t Blade Runner fans, but that doesn’t have long term legs. I’m pulling the Mead covers for 2029 and I will be getting the Hack covers for BR: Origins.

new ones

Women of Marvel #1 (Momoko Variant)

Black Panther #25 (Momoko Stormbreakers Variant)

Avengers #44 (Momoko Virgin Variant)

X-Men #18 (Momoko Variant)

Jim Hensons Storyteller Tricksters #1 (Cover A - Momoko)

Star Wars Insider #202 Previews Exclusive Ed Another Momoko Cover

Guardians of the Galaxy #13 1:50 (Momoko Variant)

Isn’t this 1:100?

Peach’s Demon Days X-Men book has a pretty great Artgerm variant. This is the 1:100, but I think there’s a standard open order with trade dress version of this.

Yes… open order trade dress:

Demon Days X-Men #1 (Artgerm Variant)

Nope… it’s KIB tie-in… needs to be darker…

What is this about from Frankies comics? Momoko trade dress 2nd print on sale tonight at 9pm est for $35.

Yep never smart to reprint your own exclusive covers 6 months later. Just going to make a lot of customers mad and worried you will continue to do this for other exclusives you’ve sold in the past. Meanwhile Peach isn’t even 10% as hot as she was 6months ago

2 Likes

Yeah I got the Yoda email and was iffy on the purchase. Definitely dont think lighting will strike twice.

1 Like

I’ll pick up that Yoda as I missed out on the first one, collect Yoda covers, and prefer trade dress to virgin anyway.

2 Likes

Is that a conjoined fetus attached to her head?

Not a great cover. Will see what the subscription cover looks like…

Daredevil #25 3rd Print 1:25 Variant
s-l500

Man, thats not good…

I’ve got a short box almost filled with her stuff, when it gets full I’m done buying her stuff.

This isn’t even her style, so it looks bad.