Peach Momoko

A lot of peaches work has been looking pretty washed out lately maybe she’s trying something new
It kind of looks like it was done with pastels

I’m still waiting on a Peach version of, “Cherry Poptart,” Frankie’s sold. I got one version already but the other is taking forever.

I still like Peach, but you can really tell the covers she takes her time on and those she doesnt. Shes doing so many shes probably stretched a bit thin.

3 Likes

Especially with that new Demon Days book coming up

1 Like

Drops 26 Feb Singapore Time.

Ehh i’m not really blown away by it

I’m a Silk fan, and I’d think Momoko would fit well with this title, but not feelin’ this one.

Kinda minimalist for Peach.

I hate that she has a contract with Marvel. All her art feels rushed. I haven’t felt any covers of here’s lately. Not like her old stuff.

As a Peach collector before it was the cool thing to do :stuck_out_tongue: I find myself skipping so many of her covers these days, how does shit like that even get approved, if this came to my table I’d tell them to get ****** and throw it in the trash

What happened to her covers like this

4 Likes

Yeah her newer stuff is just missing a lot of that soull from her older pieces and feels like she’s just phoning it in

1 Like

It’s because of the new book she’s creating I bet that takes up 90% of her time lately, it’s a shame she’s a great artist

Ya I think that doing the interior art and writing her X-Men book takes up a lot of her time, but she is still in demand for doing covers. I expect her covers will get better once Demon Days is done.

I’m a Peach fan but some bad choices were made with this one :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Is that even Peach? Can’t make out the signature but it doesnt look like her normal signature.

It’s on her insta. She even hashtag her herself.

Weird. Did she change her signature? Wonder if shes sharing a fan piece that mimics her style…

It’s kinda odd to hashtag yourself and not the creator.

:man_shrugging:

She has several posts with a similar signifies. I’m thinking she uses this for personal pieces.