Peach Momoko

2 Likes

FYI, if you missed out on the Star Wars Insider 200 Momoko trade dress, looks like these are available at TFAW.

Still selling between $10 and $20 (on a good day).

Released 5/12/21 as part of a preorder bundle you had to preorder in January. From what I can find you had no idea that Momoko made a cover for this book until the day before release. It’s not her best work and I probably would have skipped it if it was open-order. Good luck finding it for cover price. I’m assuming this one is low print. I don’t recall anyone talking about this book. I’m a Momoko fan and I never saw this book until today looking for valiant pre-order books. I ordered one for $26 shipped. This was basically a $16 entry to begin with anyway. They had one guy with a damaged one and another guy had 0 sales.

1 Like

New cover featuring new character for the upcoming captain America series

I don’t like 95% of Momoko’s stuff, but I really like this one.

Finally I can buy another Momoko cover. Ghe crap that has been coming out lately…

wow I been a fan of Peach Momoko since her “early” days but I must say this is TRASH. The majority of her work has been too same-y for more than a year now, and this cover just looks like a colored in coloring book for 8 year olds. The only cover as of late that she has released was her ratio incentive for Red Room #1. Ill pass on this but ill probably grab a few of her upcoming Marvel “sketch” covers…

1 Like

One day, hopefully soon, she will retire to a desert isle with all the money she’s made and I’ll never have to see another one of these covers

1 Like

double post

with Gilligan? The Skipper too?

1 Like

Whatever sinks yer boat!

I see some diverse and unique work coming from Momoko moreso than some other female artists. I think the island can wait.

Still available at TFAW… one of her better covers I think.

Star Wars High Republic #6 (Momoko Variant)

Star Wars High Republic #6 (Momoko Variant)

1 Like

ok i’m into this cover. it’s giving me a fusion jazz records from the early 70s kinda vibe.

4 Likes

That is a snazzy cover.

1 Like

Flower acne, every surfer’s worse nightmare.

2 Likes

LMAO. Not everything’s roses.

Do we have the cover art for Amazing Spider-Man #74 (Momoko Variant) yet?

Yes and it’s pretty sweet if you ask me