Peach Momoko

Thank you!

I didnā€™t see this mentioned, but the Department Of Truth #1 4th Printing Foil went in stock, then instantly out of stock but hereā€™s an image regardless.

still a store variantā€¦

Bruh what, I have the first exclusive of this cover from Scottā€™s collectibles without the foil that was limited to 400 at cgc rnā€¦wtf man. Why did they allow another store to do this.

Itā€™s still from Scottā€™s, theyā€™re really pushing this one artwork from her though. Iā€™m not going to lie, I snagged a copy as I missed out on it.

Carnage Black White and Blood #2 (of 4) (Momoko Variant)

Taarna: The Last Taarakian #1 2nd ptg
Only being distributed through Heavy Metal website.
Standard cover can be ordered directly from website by anyone.
Virgin and Standard cover can be ordered through Heavy Metal by retailers.
FOC 4/21 Releases 5/19

1 Like

Great cover! Minimum order is 50 copies. Does anyone know if TFAW will have this?

Let me quote mushu from the previous comment:

Maybe but that would be a question for TFAW.

One can order a copy or two (or more) from the Heavy Metal site.
Just donā€™t use the link provided. Instead search for the comic in the ā€œShopā€ area of the Heavy Metal site.

I ordered 2 copies so it can be done.

1 Like

Good to know that we can order ourselves. Thanks for following up guys!

2 Likes

I think the Virgin and Standard covers are the same price. I only see one seller on ebay preselling them. I am going to contact my shop to see if they are ordering them. I edited my post so it makes more sense now; I was drinking a little last night.

1 Like

Some ā€œuninformedā€ individual will buy it off Ebay without even bothering to see if they can get it elsewhere for cheaper (or cover).
Itā€™s still simply amazing to me how many folks buy stuff at escalated prices when a little bit of due diligence would avoid paying exponential amounts more. We are years and years and years into this ā€œgameā€, and so many still donā€™t ā€œget itā€.

This is never going to get old in explaining people buying things off eBay and onlineā€¦

store_closed

3 Likes

Would be nice if TFAW gets it up soon. Midtown has them both but I hate ordering from there.

One of the few Peach covers I like.

https://www.tfaw.com/feb210535-black-panther-25-momoko-stormbreakers-variant.html

2 Likes

This is one I like. Itā€™s a ratio variant as well, for likely what is a very under ordered titled as it seems nobody cares about the GOTG that much anymoreā€¦ Guardians of the Galaxy #13 Momoko is gonna be a ghost I think at most retailersā€¦

2 Likes

People are missing out! I dug the Cates run and Iā€™m digging the Ewing run. Not every book has been a homerun, mind, but thereā€™ve been some really funny ones (the Rocket as detective on a murder scene story was great, the Nova in therapy was not particularly exciting but was a good zoom-in on his current character).

1 Like

Ewingā€™s run has been solid, I agree.

1 Like