Poyo's FOC Highlight Books for Last Call 02/01/2021

Love that Miles cover!

2 Likes

The Miles cover is awesome.

1 Like

Imagine if the cover doesnā€™t get revealed until after FOCā€¦

Ding ding ding ding!!! :money_mouth_face:

I think it might be the above oneā€¦the lower wen Delpis isnā€™t formatted to fit on a standard coverā€¦unless they get lazy like with immortal hulk reprints where they just put the entire page of multiple panels and said ā€œeh, weā€™re done hereā€¦ā€

Cover revealed

3 Likes

I like the cover and when you look past thatā€™s not a tooth, it makes sense. Iā€™m inā€¦ Iā€™m buying 1k of these so I can sell them to buy me a Keanu Reeves Bzrkr 1:1000 so I can caress it softly at night before I molest it under my bed coversā€¦

4 Likes

I gotta say, Keanu wouldnā€™t approve.

This is awesome. So glad itā€™s Lady Proxima!

1 Like

Keanu is like a straight up ascetic. Heā€™s not big on possessions.

He does approve since heā€™s making a 1:1000 for his brand new debut comicā€¦ and he approves the molestation of his 1:1000 as wellā€¦ Keanu believes in free love Wookyā€¦ FREE love!

1 Like

I looked through all the pages and none were formatted well at all for cover purposes. So, it makes sense now that itā€™s been revealed that itā€™s new art.

4 Likes

BRZRKR - to foil or not to foil?

I donā€™t have much experience with foil covers. Do they normally come a little beat up? Is it harder to get 9.8 grade copies?

Same Iā€™m thinking.

I skipped the foil

After what happened in Captain Marvel 25 I am surprised that there is nothing on Captain Marvel 26 on the list.

Look on page 11 of the spoilers:

The changed characters are on the covers of 26

I am not a big Captain Marvel fan and this might be temporary. It seems like they want you to think every issue is a key. I just curious if anyone else noticed this yet.

1 Like

I had a 9.8 panini Darth Vader variant. Depends on the gauge of paper thatā€™s foiled. Boom sometimes has pretty heavy duty covers.

I know Iā€™m later to this than John Wick to his dog but that was funny and those BRZRKR covers are hitting 2k right now so maybe sell a kidney instead

1 Like

And thereā€™s this gem up for grabs

Keanu is such a nice guy Iā€™m pretty sure heā€™d sign an autograph for free if someone ran into him out and about, those prices are crazy.

1 Like

Maybe Iā€™ll create a listing for $6,500ā€¦and if it sells Iā€™ll just buy one of the $2,000 copies and ship that to he buyer.

4 Likes