Poyo's FOC Highlight Books for Last Call 03/08/2021

FOC is the last chance to put in your orders with your comic shops and likely get at a discount for pre-ordering.

Shadecraft #1 is a new Image title from Joe Henderson (Wayward) that is on FOC this Monday the 8th. We get a Jock variant with this one which is pretty cool. Jock is never caught off guard so it’s more of a buy if you love than potentially heat up now with him.

TFAW had their own exclusive that went on sale yesterday and sold out really really fast. Now there’s a bit of FOMO I think going on, so if you secured a copy and feel confident enough to pre-sale on eBay before it’s in your hands, you can make some decent flip profit.

Shadecraft #1 (Cover A - Garbett)

Silk is back with Silk #1 which is a 5 issue mini-series. I still can’t get behind how this cover looks but I do think most will go chase after it for it’s very Japanese style.

Silk #1 (of 5) (Wooh Variant)

Silk #1 (of 5) (Wooh Variant)

The must grabs for the Star Wars fans.

We got Star Wars High Republic with two additional prints for Star Wars High Republic #2 Variant (3rd Printing) and Star Wars High Republic #3 (2nd Ptg). As of writing, the cover art has not been revealed but our very own Drunkwooky over on the forums has nailed most of the additional print cover predictions.

Don’t like touching or handling your McFarlane Amazing Spider-Man back issues? Prefer the physical reading over digital? Well, here’s the Omnibus for you then.

Amazing Spider-Man McFarlane Michelinie Omnibus Hardcover with two different covers. You can still find the original at decent prices though if you want a first printing. But I’d imagine most got a lot of handling and shelf wear, as the fresh mint ones seem to be asking a whole lot more for them, particularly if they’re still sealed.

Amazing Spider-Man Michelinie McFarlane Omnibus HC New Ptg

Amazing Spider-Man Michelinie McFarlane Omnibus HC Dm Var

For all the Beta Ray Bill fans out there, we get the new KIB tie-in series.

Beta Ray Bill #1 has a lot of covers but I’m going with Cover A myself.

Beta Ray Bill #1 (of 5) Kib

Last but not least, if you’ve paid attention to the Fortnite news posted here and with a lot of chatter on the forums, you may want to pick up some copies of Batman Fortnite Zero Point #1.

Why? It comes with code redemption for Fortnite. Why does that matter? Cause people will pay you for such codes to redeem the game skins and items. Buy the comic, sell the code, pay for comic + profit = happy speculator!

Batman Fortnite Zero Point #1 (Mikel Janin)

Batman Fortnite Zero Point #1 (Kenneth Rocafort Card Stock Variant)

Batman Fortnite Zero Point #1 (Premium Variant A)

2 Likes

Wooh variant? More like a Whoa variant with them thighs. Know what I mean?

I know right… This one is as bad as the cottage cheese legs for Spider-Woman… but to each their own, I think some are gonna love it.

Just preordered my 1st omnibus!! I’ve seen so many reviews on them and they seem cool just never seen one I wanted till now. I love that ASM run. I’m in for Silk various covers and the Beta Ray Stormbreakers cover but shadecraft I’m unfamiliar with it and Idk if I want to buy it because it’s becoming a TV show… and I’m in for a few Batman fortnite books.

No one really knows Shadecraft. I think that’s part of the hype, about the option or show. I will admit, I just read Shadecraft #1 today. I’ll reserve my thoughts for later… Feel free to PM me if you want me to spill some beans privately on my initial thoughts…

1 Like

is it good?

Oh nice! You’re no longer a omnibus virgin.

I don’t watch too much television but after I caught Resident Alien first episode and love it. So tonight I’m buying Resident Alien Omnibus Volume 1 TPB as long ago it was a comic I wanted to read but never got around to it.

You’ll have to PM me for any beans spillage.

Just a yay or nay :slight_smile: no reason why needed.

Okay, I’ll word it this way, I can see some probably liking or even loving it. As for me, not so much.

1 Like

Wait the show was a comic book? Watched the newest episode the other day. The show is real good.

1 Like

Yes, Dark Horse.

Ok cool :slight_smile: I’m thinking about getting the signed set from ComicsAndCards.

I guess I’ll expand my shared thoughts a little. I got the sense the younger crowd, probably mostly girls will like it. As a grown man in his early 40s, it was meh for me.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhh… I gotcha. Yeah, that probably wouldn’t interest me.

What yall think about Harrower on the Sprouse cover?

I grabbed a couple copies. 1st appearance and cover. Most folks are gonna grab the Gleason. and some think shes Dagger(I did at first)

1 Like