Prayers for my boy

This is not pop culture or comic book related. I got a rescue back on March 16 and he’s been nothing but a dream in my life.

Yesterday “Coach” my German Shepard Dog had been sick for the last two days. He’s not eating or drinking water so I started him on Pedialyte and Water via A syringe. I took him to the hospital yesterday and his vitals were good but he did have a fever.

He had a fever tonight as well but at LEAST HE ATE… For some reason PaxAid sprung him to life this AM.

I’m just asking if you believe in GOD, ALLAH, Heavenly Father, The Creator, The Cosmos, The Universe , The Flying Spaghetti Monster, or whatever you want to call the Supreme Intelligence for prayers and blessing that my little boy get better…

I haven’t taken my time to really take out my stuff to post on the bay since I don’t really go after big books as opposed to BIG SPEC down the road books… but I need to make him an emergency fund…

279566404_10158723669432006_303466745021765127_n

13 Likes

Sending some good thoughts your way for your pupper :pray::pray::pray::pray::heart:

3 Likes

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

3 Likes

Thinking good thoughts for you and Coach, Cruzzer.

2 Likes

Prayers sent

2 Likes

I’m so very sorry. I’ll be thinking of him and keeping him in my prayers.

2 Likes

Positive thoughts going your way Cruzzer and Coach

2 Likes

If you gotta take the pup back to the vet, PM me your paypal details. I’d rather make a direct payment to help with any emergency funds/bills rather than buy your books… :wink:

4 Likes

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

:pray: :pray:

1 Like

Gratitude everyone. Here at the vet. Going to cost me $1300 just to cover certain exams but even vets are perplexed to what is wrong. . :frowning:

3 Likes

:pray: I’m praying for your pupper. How old is Coach? Did something change or happen recently (did Coach encounter something new or go somewhere new)? Just know you’re doing the right thing and keep strong. :pray:

3 Likes

Good energy to you and your puppy!

2 Likes

I am sorry and truly hope he recovers as soon as possible. Dogs are the best.

3 Likes

Sending thoughts and prayers your way :pray:t2:

3 Likes

I dropped $660 at the vet yesterday as my lil guy had a bloody butt hole…turns out it was a ruptured impacted anal gland. $1100 last year in January to have him diagnosed with kidney disease. Worth every cent to keep the lil one comfortable and happy.
Coach will be in our thoughts.

4 Likes

He is 2 years according to the Arizona Humane Society. I have plenty of stories to tell in just the short time we’ve had him, as many offers from people to buy him, but nope.

He very well mannered, he doesn’t really know how to play with grown ups but he loves children.
We think he is a failed K9 because certain sounds (He comes with the sound of a whistle) trigger him.

He tries to act like a hero when he hears sirens, and certain words/smells trigger him for high alertness, like Suspect, Weed, Product, etc etc.

3 Likes

I also want to take the time to THANK those who reached out and gave a donation towards my vets fees, I know some of you don’t want to be named, but my heart can’t THANK YOU enough.

4 Likes

Wednesday morning visit… 3rd visit in a week … 4th if you count the emergency hospital visit on Sunday… More exams… Vets are still perplexed…

Thank you all for prayers…

2 Likes

#CoachTheDog (Yes, his hashtag on IG/FB now) ate a little something today. Not what I wanted him to eat, but he ate, and he went to a water bowl at my parent’s home and drank on his accord.

Thank You to EVERYONE for the continued positivity sent his way.

One of you here really saved me with my EXAM fees for today. Trust me, I will find a way to compensate you as well.

4 Likes