Pruning the PC (and maximizing space)

I am going to do a quick video tour. Basement is still not “all together” but will show off that I am not a hoarder and that everything is perfectly fine.

1 Like

Oh, sorry, you’re a “collector”… :wink: :wink:

Or that you have a secret Comic Shed in the yard.

Here you guys go

Tell me what you think

6 Likes

That was great! Your pathways are bigger than goat paths, so definitely not too much :slight_smile:

Right, as long as it is wheelchair accessible its not too much

1 Like

I like how describe you’re POP collection… “There’s my massive POP! wall… a bunch of POP!'s… like, a ton of POP!'s”…

1 Like

Just FYI, he did some camera trickery as you couldn’t see me chained to the wall on the other side. I would have yelled out for help but the ball gag he shoved in my mouth kept me from screaming…

3 Likes

I thought you requested the ball gag? Or is that just me who asks for those?

1 Like

Depends on the mood…

1 Like

That wasn’t a ball gag, they were anal beads.

2 Likes

They can be anything if you use your imagination!

6700774c53f16b9b4bfbf769d9dabc6e

2 Likes

So when is the store opening day?

Probably when the wife orders him to get rid of them all cause she wants to turn the basement into a “She-Basement”… :wink:

1 Like

Nicely organized. I also sort alpha numerically though I’m separating my post 1990 Newsstands from the Directs. I hate having to integrate all of the new purchases in with the old ones.

My first priority if I were you is getting them off the ground in case of flooding. Otherwise I’m very jealous and I didn’t even see any specific books. Very, very nice.

I guess my only question is will you be a part of the “She Basement” or will they finally release you?

His wife is worse… she makes me do the dishes!

1 Like

Oh man, doing the dishes is the best; what I can’t stand is doing the laundry. When we first had our twins, it quickly became apparent that I was about 50% faster at the dishes and my wife equally way faster at the laundry. We had been trading jobs every other day, but then specialized. That was a decade ago and I wouldn’t trade back (neither would she).

His kids just throw things and objects at me… it’s just all sadness here…

1 Like

Swoh eht terces lennut gnimoc gnola?