Pumped Off Wolverine #6

I assume this is the villain in Wolverine #6 is XOS 3 this Xforce book is XOS 4

https://www.tfaw.com/x-force-13-xos.html

There will be a reset very soon
its called a depression.

Do they? I think they look the same. IMO, very similar markings, and this book is the very next chapter in the story. In fact this article pictures the character , the same imagery as the X-Force cover. https://screenrant.com/wolverine-best-enemy-solem-marvel-comics/

Well, again, imo the markings are very similar to the markings of the character who is shown in chains. The white highlights/lines on shoulders/arms and down the pants seem spot on. There is also artistic liberty from one artist to the next. Plus, the books are in consecutive chapters in the story. We will have to agree to disagree on this.

NM
just looked on Twitter
same character

No worries

Saw today that Wolverine #14 will have Solem’s origin story.

4 Likes

At long last. Can unload my over zealous accumulation of Solem spec.

2 Likes

I was wondering when he’d be back.

Haha
 man, looks like Wolverine #6 is around a $10 book on a good day but a recent auction of one went for a whopping $1.53 with 3 bids

Seems X-Force #13 can squeeze up to $12 on good day but still plenty lower than that.

Hopefully some origin story can renew interest. I think I have a few X-force #13 myself I never got a chance at dumping off

2 Likes

Didn’t Marvel promote Solem as Wolverine’s new arch-enemy? He’s gonna need to appear pretty often to earn that title!

1 Like

I remember hearing that Solem was supposed to be as big as Loki, and have a relationship to wolverine as Loki does to Thor (not the brother, just the dynamic).

1 Like

Hadn’t read that. but if it’s true there is a lot of character development to come. Glad I still have a few Wolverines and X-Force!

1 Like

This all I got for Solem. Wonder if the books will spike higher.

So who’s Wolverines fluffer? The title of the thread makes me think that.

2 Likes

Hope you didn’t spend too much on those virgin timeless variants
 those are going for like $10 to $20 I think I saw
 a far cry from the $100 or so some retailers were asking for them

the timeless ones were all cover price, only ones that really got heat were the silver surfer one and the wolvie one I believe

Paid $2.79 for every cover up there. I didn’t know they were more than that. I thought they were open order?

Maybe it was the sketch variants that were more expensive I’m thinking of. Hmmm

1 Like