Quick Specs: Stormranger

We could have a Vice President named Kamala in 6 months watch all this Ms Marvel stuff keep chugging

I can definitely see them trying to tie the character in if Kamala Harris becomes VP.

Remember how hot that Spidey cover got with Barack Obama? I forget how many printings that went to.

People only wanted the first print of that wonder what print they want now😜

Yeah, I bought a full set of all the MMM 2nd prints from MH as well.

2 Likes

Don’t forget the newsstand edition that has “Sensastion Spider-Man” printed where Direct edition usually is.

I think #9 2nd print will be big too it’s her first appearance even though it’s cover only. So like Ms Marvels new outfit appearing on Captain Marvel #17 2nd print first. It’s pretty much a reverse homage to Captain Marvel #17 2nd print

I agree that if we do see Ms Marvel on D+, Stormranger would be a good candidate.

Although the cover on 9 wasn’t first. Second prints on 7/8/9/10 all came out the same day. I remember trying to get all 4, but could only get the 10 off the shelf.

And second print of 9 came out after issue 10. So 10 still is first.

Iirc CaptMar 17 2nd came out before ANMPO 1, so it was her first appearance as Ms Marvel (she’s only Kamala Khan in the book). So it’s a little different. But I get what you were going for.

Here. My attempt at spoilers for MMM5.

I like 5 1st print because it’s an homage to secret wars 8…but later printings seems to get all the attention these days.

5 clearly the first appearance of the parts that make up Stormranger…