That’s nice. LCS?

From the pic you posted earlier haul you are ready eh? :+1:

1 Like

just sold

App alert…

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

at 9 second mark, so this is why capt cart 1 is selling today

6 Likes

This the only Captain you should be speccing on is my baby boy Captain Grayson - The Boy Wonder.

7 Likes

1 Like

Have these 4 ladies all ready to go to CGC tomorrow…fast tracked!

4 Likes

Very very smart move. I hope you do well.

2 Likes

moving up fast

1 Like

I’m still trying to get my hands on an ELEKTRA 1:75 (2014)

2 Likes

Sold my Cap Carter way too soon. Someone bought my 1:10 today then immediately canceled.

Blame @D-Rog for saying the cover is crap…

1 Like

id look for some 2nd prints at cover price, not many on ebay at the moment, and book had no heat when foc was due

When black panther 3 1:25 was $300 the cover A was $30. Now Black Panther 3 cover A goes $50-$100 the 1:25 goes for $800 raw $1200 Cgc 9.8. So with people now asking $1500 for CGC 9.8 Captain Carter #1 1:25 I grabbed 30 cover A Captain Carter #1 and wait for the bump.

6 Likes

I have more faith in Captain Carter being important than I do Tosin. The opening day, straight-out-of-the-gate asking prices for the BP #3 1:25 was a clear deterrent for me. When retailers price high because of FAKE “hype”, I back away. Captain Carter #1 on the other hand, everyone had a chance to buy the 1:25. I cant say the rise in price is organic, basically because it’s mostly movie hype. But it’s the 1st MCU character (if I’m wrong, let me know) that debuted in the movies first, then got her own comic.

5 Likes

I grabbed another 1:10 from villaingaming.com soon as I seen the sheild