Retailer incentives heating up

Ugly ass cover. Bartel is over-rated

1 Like

Love this cover.
Pairs nicely with her #1 1:50:

1 Like

She’s hit or miss for me. Some I love and others not so much. I won’t go as far to say that Elektra is ugly ass but it doesn’t do anything for me. I would only pay cover price for it, it’s not good enough to pay premium for me.

2 Likes

nice price, but cover A is below or at cover on ebay still.

4 Likes

I feel compelled to photoshop Waldo in this.

For Adam Hughes completionists - (not my cup of art though !)

Harley Quinn #13 Adam Hughes Mugshot Variant Reservation (03/22/2022) – Golden Apple Comics

Ah, like the popular Catwoman one.

1 Like

Prefer more action oriented ones; face covers, curtain covers etc. just dont do it for me. Now the old newbie me would have bought everything Hughes - my boxes and boxes of old Hughes stuff is staring at me, saying you can buy another one. Have to exercise control and tell myself I dont have to buy every Hughes cover.

2 Likes

I mean, if you were going to buy every single cover by a particular artist then Hughes is not a bad choice!

2 Likes

Here you go!

Try and five all 5 characters!

577f1b8af1bf147211a15cc2c0325281

4 Likes

at least now we know you’re being productive with your new free time.

1 Like

yellow dude was tough — nice work

4 Likes

Think I need to fast track my 3 copies…Love the cover and think Marvel is looking to spotlight her.

3 Likes

L@@K!

Is this a complete sentence?

1 Like

No. Perhaps “Look at that!” would be a more complete sentence. :wink:

If only FF 19 regular cover would catch some heat. I keep grabbing copies out of dollar bins.

3 Likes

some one just bought every raw copy of capt carter 1:25 on ebay, except for one in mexico. all were bought within like 5 mins

5 Likes

I appreciate hearing this kind of detective work. Thank you.

1 Like